Prolight Mini Mill for retrofit-full enclosure, mist system, etc!

Thread: Prolight Mini Mill for retrofit-full enclosure, mist system, etc!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Prolight Mini Mill for retrofit-full enclosure, mist system, etc!

Hi everyone. I am selling my Prolight mini mill,see link below. This a great little mill. Can easily cut non ferrous metals, and even some steel. I had retrofitted a full Teknic servo motor control since the original prolight control was fried, but pulled it off for another project. I rebuilt the spindle with new NSK bearings, replaced all of the pulleys with Kevlar ones, and replaced all of the limit switches. It's got a full enclosure made out of 8020, and the base table is welded steel.

All someone would need to add are nema steppers and a control. I even have some steppers or the original servos if someone is interested. Also have some other misc stuff like a power supply, electrical cabinet and perfect machinists vise.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LIGHT-MACHI...sid=m570.l1313