I have a 1998 Lagun 4824 with a Dynapath Delta 50 that the motherboard decided it was going to die. Money is a bit tight and have decided to pitch the dynapat and temporarily cannibalize the boards out of my supermax knee mill Kflop/Kanalog retrofit until I can afford to replace them in that retrofit.

We are talking Mcgiver level here. Tom was a huge help on that supermax project and I have another quagmire on my hands. The supermax and the Lagun went down same time and I'm in a crunch for an operational machine. I have a feeling most of it will be pretty straight forward as far as wiring as almost everything runs thru cube relays.

TLDR: looking for best resources on setting up this big Yasakawa VFD and spindle. I do have all the machine wiring schematics. Origionally set up with rigid tapping and a two gear head I will need to shift the head. I imagine I will need to get the Konnect expansion board to get ALLL of the functions working, but for now just need to machine some parts as fast as pissible. It's been 7 years since the supermax retro and im pretty rusty.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!