Need Help! Manual control arrows - how to make inactive?

Thread: Manual control arrows - how to make inactive?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Manual control arrows - how to make inactive?

Please help me.
    How do I make the manual control arrows on the KMotionCNC panel inactive (turn off)? See the photo - circled in red. So that I can then turn it on if necessary.
    I need it in order that the operator does not accidentally press button unnecessary.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Manual control arrows - how to make inactive?-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Manual control arrows - how to make inactive?

I find!

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Manual control arrows - how to make inactive?

Hi,

The Jog Buttons do automatically disable while a Job is running. It's not common to want do disable them when the machine is idle. We don't have a command to do that. We have commands to do the opposite. To re-enable them while a Job is running. Some MCodes might require the Operator to Jog for some purpose. These commands will allow this:

#define PC_COMM_ENABLE_JOG_KEYS 37 // Allow User to Push Jog Buttons while JOB is running
    #define PC_COMM_DISABLE_JOG_KEYS 38 // Disable allowing User to Push Jog Buttons while Job is Running

Otherwise the only solution I can think of would be to switch to a custom screen without the buttons present or functional. Or to change the KMotionCNC Source code.

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com