Getting variable for scripts - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting variable for scripts

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Getting variable for scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Stigoe View Post
    Then the drawings for these buttons should be changed to better reflect this. I'll try to do this today.
    Here are the updated images for OutCenter, OutCenterHor and OutCenterVert, which shows where it is best to position the probe before starting the cycle.

Br,
    Stig

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting variable for scripts-outcenter-png   Getting variable for scripts-outcenterhor-png   Getting variable for scripts-outcentervert-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

You still had the inversed ResetDRO check at the start of the program (just after finding the axis resolution), which I fixed yesterday.
    got it

Here are the updated images for OutCenter, OutCenterHor and OutCenterVert, which shows where it is best to position the probe before starting the cycle.
    Thx!

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Downloads
    Uploads

So I see this thread is 2 years old but I just purchased the same drewtronics probe for my machine running a kanalog. Did this probemain program ever get finalized and moved to the kmotion library folders somewhere or maybe to the dynomotion forum?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123