Kmotion missing file

Thread: Kmotion missing file

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kmotion missing file

I upgraded to version 4.34, in checking settings I found under M0 - 30 there is " Halt- Executive Prog - Thread 2 - Var 0 - C File - "C:\KMotionSrc\C Programs\Safe Z_SpindleOff.c" I do not have a C:\KMotionSrc folder so I don't have that file?

Also when running a part , I do not use tool changes but fusion puts in a tool command, when starting a G-Code file to run a program I get an the following error message which I just click out of and the program runs " Error Compiling Loading KMotion Program - C:\KmotionSrc\C programs\Tool Change.c - TCC File: C:\KMotionSrc\C programs\Toolchange.c - Not Found."

In both instances it is looks to be looking for a c:\KMotionSrc folder ?

Neither of these seem to affect the running of KMotion but does not seem correct to me, was probably the same in the old version I just never addressed it as a problem but a Halt program seems to me should be corrected ?

Joe

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kmotion missing file

Hi Joe,

Strange. The directory path should be unspecified and therefore default to the Install Directory normally C:\KMotion434\C Programs

The new program needs to be configured properly for your system. Normally this is accomplished by copying the file

\KMotion\Data\GCodeConfigCNC.txt

From the previous version as described here.

Otherwise you can always set the Tool Setup properly for your system manually.

Apparently you don't require any safe Z move on Halt, or any M6 operations, so you can change those actions to "None".

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com