rebuild kflop control box

Thread: rebuild kflop control box

Downloads
    Uploads

Default rebuild kflop control box

hey guys, I have a k2 cnc with a kflop breakout board, and a proprietary driver board for my servomotors with encoders. I think the driver board has a short in it, because occasionally it will make a crazy noise, and rapid all 3 axis in the negative direction at the same time. I've tried all other solutions like grounding the frame and control box better, twisting the wires, etc, and that's the only solution I can come up with. my question is what would you recommend I use to replace it with? id like to keep the servo motors and limit switches, but push comes to shove, I can replace them with steppers and just use a kstep board. any suggestions would be very much appreciated. included are pics of my current setup.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rebuild kflop control box-image1-jpeg   rebuild kflop control box-image3-jpeg   rebuild kflop control box-img_0180-jpg   rebuild kflop control box-img_0374-jpg  

rebuild kflop control box-img_0376-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: rebuild kflop control box

Hi Kris-K2,

One of our SnapAmp boards should easily drive 4 of those Brushed DC Motors.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Downloads
    Uploads

awesome, thanks! that's what I was hoping. I don't suppose you guys have a handy video for your snap amp board like you do for kstep do you?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Kris-K2,

No sorry we don't. SnapAmp is very flexible and can be used in many different ways. See our wiki. Brushed Servos involve tuning. You might read through some Threads such as this.

We can walk you through the process here on cnczone if necessary but it will take some time dependent on your skill set and such.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com