Need Help! Kmotion Kflop - Win 10 Driver: On Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (IoT)

Thread: Kmotion Kflop - Win 10 Driver: On Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (IoT)

Cool Kmotion Kflop - Win 10 Driver: On Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (IoT)

Greetings,

I have purchased a LattePanda 4G Ram 64GB: mini computer... and I am testing this, for use as a machine control.

Win 10 Driver: On Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (IoT)

The problem is, I have went through the normal install; and the Device Manager, thinks this is a Com Port??? Com3 when I plug it in... I update the driver, and it is still a com port.. and never shows up in the USB devices section?

I have not experienced this on other computers, like the Mini-itx boards I have used?

I have the computer in Test Mode, as instruction advise for install. Still no success?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

- Jeff R.

Similar Threads:
    GOLDCNC5, BLUECNC4, GreenCNC3, RedCNC2L, SilverCNC2; CNC Software!
    www.truemachineautomation.com - ETL UL508A CSA CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL CONTROL PANEL SHOP

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kmotion Kflop - Win 10 Driver: On Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (IoT)

Hi Jeff,

The latest Drivers are digitally signed by Dynomotion and should no longer require and it is not recommended to use Test Mode. See:
    Dynomotion

The drivers have an option to also load a COM port driver. But this should be disabled by default. And should not be a problem if it is also loaded.

You might try removing the driver and select the option to remove software. Then Update and navigate to our Drivers.

You might post screen shots of the steps that you are following and what the responses are.

I haven't heard of such an issue, but not aware of anyone using that PC.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com