Build Thread Tree325 Retrofit Started - Page 14

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree325 Retrofit Started

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tree325 Retrofit Started

Your keypad display numbers are not right, this is likely because P0.02 is set to 400 instead of 60. Id probably change that out, and also set your max speed properly. Note that this is motor speed not spindle speed. You may have to adjust c programs again after. Im not sure if this parameter being wrong could be causing any other issues? Could be messing up accel/decell somehow. Im surprised your motor is running in the right speed range at all with it set like that. Also I didnt read details too close but if the hp setting is off, wouldnt hurt to set that propery too.

So is P1.00 set to 00 as Greg mentioned? Still seems odd it takes that long to stop. Braking resistors will definitely help but I still think it should be stopping way faster then this even without one. There should be a section in your manual about braking resistors if you want to check into it. Some drives have a braking circuit built in and you simply connect a huge resistor (usually sold by VFD manufacturer) and others have an external braking circuit that then connects to a huge resistor.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mmurray70 View Post
    Your keypad display numbers are not right, this is likely because P0.02 is set to 400 instead of 60. Id probably change that out, and also set your max speed properly. Note that this is motor speed not spindle speed. You may have to adjust c programs again after. Im not sure if this parameter being wrong could be causing any other issues? Could be messing up accel/decell somehow. Im surprised your motor is running in the right speed range at all with it set like that. Also I didnt read details too close but if the hp setting is off, wouldnt hurt to set that propery too.
    Please keep in mind that these settings were all set when I purchased the machine, when it was supposedly working on the original Journeyman Tree 325 Delta 20 CNC controller with this DURApulse AC Drive (VFD Model: GS3-2010) retrofit. Not knowing any better, other than what I learn from this forum, I pretty much left the settings as is.

Yes ....

P0.02=400Hz.

P2.08=15 (PMW Carrier Frequency) (which 15 is called-out as 1-5hp motor) (was 9 when I got the machine.)

I tried the P0.02=60Hz. (if this goes to 60Hz. ... then I assumed P2.04=30Hz. ?) (Motor Base Frequency 50/60/400); however, this did not work so good when I tried the manually run. It acted like it does with the P2.02=400Hz and I try to run DAC value lower than 60 from KMotionCNC. That is when I get a jerking noise, spindle does not really turn, and I get a frequency fault after a few seconds.

Recap from page #221 of this Thread:

These are the values I got from testing different DAC values in KMotion and the RPM readings I got at the motor shaft and spindle shaft.

Attachment 392634 Link to Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by mmurray70 View Post
    So is P1.00 set to 00 as Greg mentioned? Still seems odd it takes that long to stop. Braking resistors will definitely help but I still think it should be stopping way faster then this even without one. There should be a section in your manual about braking resistors if you want to check into it. Some drives have a braking circuit built in and you simply connect a huge resistor (usually sold by VFD manufacturer) and others have an external braking circuit that then connects to a huge resistor.
    Yes .... P1.00=00 (Stop Method - Ramp to Stop)

After reading about these Braking Resistors, I see that the DURApulse does indeed make one for this VFD ... the GS-2010-BR-ENC.

Tree325 Retrofit Started-brakingresistor_gs-2010-br-enc_picture-jpg

J325 Quick Links:

Machine
    Existing Machine Schematics
    Electronic Cabinet-Right Side
    Electronic Cabinet-Back SIde
    Existing Drive Board SD1525-10
    J325 Servo Drive-SD1525 Manual
    3-Phase Rotary Convert Used
    RickB's J325 Retrofit Wiring
    KFLOP 5VDC/15Watt/3A Power Supply
    KANALOG Mounted & Connected
    Kmotion - Axis Encoder Manual Test of Position via Manual Movement
    Kanalog-Encoder Voltage High/Low Checks & 1KOhm Resister
    Kmotion Configuration Screens "RUN-AWAY"
    Tree Journeyman 325 Designed Specs.
    Tree Journeyman 325 Axis-Tension Frequency Settings
    Final Axis Tuned Error Parameters
    VFD Wiring to Existing Tree325 Old Controller
    DAC Values to RPM / Voltage Checks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTheWolf View Post

P0.02=400Hz.

P2.08=15 (PMW Carrier Frequency) (which 15 is called-out as 1-5hp motor) (was 9 when I got the machine.)

I tried the P0.02=60Hz. (if this goes to 60Hz. ... then I assumed P2.04=30Hz. ?) (Motor Base Frequency 50/60/400); however, this did not work so good when I tried the manually run. It acted like it does with the P2.02=400Hz and I try to run DAC value lower than 60 from KMotionCNC. That is when I get a jerking noise, spindle does not really turn, and I get a frequency fault after a few seconds.
    Yeah P0.02 should be 60hz, that should fix your keypad display at least.

P2.08 is just the PWM frequency. This wont really make any noticeable change. Higher number is quieter to our ears and i think lower may possibly generate less heat. I probably wouldnt worry about that one too much.

P2.04 is called mid point frequency. Im guessing this is the frequency it outputs at the halfway input signal. You would want to set this halfway to your max speed in hz i think. This being set at 200hz before matches up with your spreadsheet. A DAC value of 1000 is halfway. And your motor turns 1750rpm at 60hz so at 200hz you would expect motor to turn 5833, and you measured 5841.

So it wouldnt hurt to set P0.02, P0.04 and P2.04 properly and adjust your C programs to match. But in all honesty its working fine now and will probably work exactly the same way it does now at the end of the day. So really would probably be a bunch of work for nothing. Personally It would bug the crap out of me having the VFD programmed for a 400hz motor even though it was working perfectly.

That braking resistor is not cheap. Says its 20 ohms. If your were sure its just a simple resistor used for your drive id be tempted to try two 3000w water heater elements in series. That would be 25 ohms and could be salvaged for nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads

OK DC bus voltage is sqrt 2 * supply voltage. In this case ~240v * sqrt 2 = 340 v
    So you are seeing a little over this on deceleration.
    When the motor decelerates that energy needs to go somewhere. Basically the VFD turns the motor into a generator and has to dump the excess energy. If the inertia load on the motor is large enough then the VFD can't dissipate the energy fast enough without some external means of absorbing the energy (a braking resistor). Is the spindle motor connected to any type of tool or tool holder attached to it? If so try the tests again without the tool/holder attached.

What are P2.10, and P6.17 set to?

Can you post a picture of the spindle motor nameplate? I too am wondering why P0.02 is set to 400Hz.

As to why this was 'working' before, I'm not sure. Maybe the previous owner machining needs were simple and never needed to vary the spindle speed. Or maybe this is one of the reasons they sold it. Have you called them and asked? It does seem that you need a braking resistor. You could try to disable P6.05 but as I said before this may damage the drive. I would ask Automation Direct technical support what can happen if P6.05 is disabled without fitting a braking resistor.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Greg9504 View Post
    OK DC bus voltage is sqrt 2 * supply voltage. In this case ~240v * sqrt 2 = 340 v
    So you are seeing a little over this on deceleration.
    When the motor decelerates that energy needs to go somewhere. Basically the VFD turns the motor into a generator and has to dump the excess energy. If the inertia load on the motor is large enough then the VFD can't dissipate the energy fast enough without some external means of absorbing the energy (a braking resistor). Is the spindle motor connected to any type of tool or tool holder attached to it? If so try the tests again without the tool/holder attached.

What are P2.10, and P6.17 set to?

Can you post a picture of the spindle motor nameplate? I too am wondering why P0.02 is set to 400Hz.

As to why this was 'working' before, I'm not sure. Maybe the previous owner machining needs were simple and never needed to vary the spindle speed. Or maybe this is one of the reasons they sold it. Have you called them and asked? It does seem that you need a braking resistor. You could try to disable P6.05 but as I said before this may damage the drive. I would ask Automation Direct technical support what can happen if P6.05 is disabled without fitting a braking resistor.
    Greg9504,

Currently:

P2.10 = 00 (Control Mode, V/Hz without encoder feedback)

P6.17 = 390.0 (Over-Voltage Stall Prevention Level, 230V series - 330.0V to 450.0V)

I have tried to get a picture and/or reading the spindle motor nameplate via mirror on an extendable shaft. Both methods proved worthless. It looks like nameplate is made of aluminum and values are stamped into the aluminum which makes it very hard to read 10" down in the machine frame.
    For me to get the readings correctly I would need to the remove the pulleys belts and then hoist the motor fame up out of the machine frame. I have read this is no easy task without an overhead crane as it is very heavy.
    The machine at this point is still on a wood pallet and I do not think I have enough ceiling height in the garage lift it up enough. I had to lower the spindle quill down just to clear the 7" garage door opening with a pallet jack.
    I think I will need to find a Borescope to borrow or find one inexpensive enough to purchase for this one time use.
    I will see what I can do. I will also check into the what Automation Direct support has to say.

Thanks,

J325 Quick Links:

Machine

Downloads
    Uploads

If you can slide a camera down beside the nameplate you may be able to photograph it. A mirror might also work.

Ben

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

I have tried to get a picture and/or reading the spindle motor nameplate via mirror on an extendable shaft. Both methods proved worthless. It looks like nameplate is made of aluminum and values are stamped into the aluminum which makes it very hard to read 10" down in the machine frame.
    For me to get the readings correctly I would need to the remove the pulleys belts and then hoist the motor fame up out of the machine frame. I have read this is no easy task without an overhead crane as it is very heavy.
    The machine at this point is still on a wood pallet and I do not think I have enough ceiling height in the garage lift it up enough. I had to lower the spindle quill down just to clear the 7" garage door opening with a pallet jack.
    I think I will need to find a Borescope to borrow or find one inexpensive enough to purchase for this one time use.
    I will see what I can do. I will also check into the what Automation Direct support has to say.

Thanks,

Those dirt cheap USB ones on ebay for like $10 or something work ok for the price. Just plug them into your phone and download a camera app.

I dont think id bother to take anything apart if you cant find it. Its obviously a 4 pole motor (1750 rpm) based on your measured speeds. And its almost certainly 60hz unless the machine was made in the UK sometimes you see 50hz. Definitely wouldnt be 400 for a typical induction motor like this machine would have. Even if you did mistake the 50/60 cycle thing it would just mean your V/hz would be off slightly and you could possibly be loosing a little power or running slightly hot, probably not even noticeable. And current is somewhat constant for a given HP 240v motor, you could estimate this fairly close too

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry I missed that you already tried that.

Ben

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi PeterTheWolf,

BTW regarding Braking Resistor: I see Digikey has a 300W continuous 20ohm resistor for $18. If it were me I'd risk trying it. The data sheet says it can withstand 3KW for 5 seconds. I don't know the energy of your rotating mass but I doubt that it is so much to be a problem. Unless you repeatedly do back-to-back start stops. You could experiment to see how warm/hot it gets after one stop, then two stops, etc...

Part Number FVE030020E20R0KE
    https://www.digikey.com/product-deta...0-20-ND/269994

Please be safe. 350VDC is absolutely lethal.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Downloads
    Uploads

OK ... I found this on ebay .... I am thinking it would work for a breaking resistor. It is a 2000 watts / 26 ohms ... almost looks like a heating element.
    I am thinking it would work; however, I did want to get some advice from those on this forum to make sure that if I get it and try it ... I will not damage my VFD. It is not worth trying it if it will damage my VFD as I have read that they usually cannot fix them. And at a plus $600 replacement cost ... I would rather not try it.

Here is a picture of it ........... LINK.

Tree325 Retrofit Started-2000watta_26ohms_low-jpg

On another note:

I final was able to make some test moves in the X-axis and the Y-axis of this retrofit for accuracy over a 12" move. I adjusted my STEPs to get within .0004".
    However, it looks like I am getting about .0015" backlash in the Y-axis.

Tom, I have a question about the KMotionKFLOP/KMotionCNC ..... it there a parameter that I can set/change to compensate for this .0015" backlash?

I have read on other threads that it may be worn ball-bearings in the ballscrew. Which can be replaced. I was also told this it may be the ballscrew end bearing.

On yet another note:

Tom,
    Would you know, by looking at this list of Machines/Controllers ( PDF FILES) , which Post would be the closes/best one to start with for KMotionCNC?

Thanks,

J325 Quick Links:

Machine

Last edited by PeterTheWolf; 06-30-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I would say no just because you should really put it in some kind of enclosure. Please see Tom's comments about output bus DC voltage (it's dangerous). Here is one on ebay 20 ohm, 2kw, enclosed.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/IPC-DYNAMIC-...AAAOSwiHZbEFub

There is a wiki on backlash compensation:
    https://dynomotion.com/wiki/index.ph...h_Compensation

Greg

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi PeterTheWolf,

Regarding Post Processor: You might try the "Fanuc 3 Axis mill in".

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Id probably try it. I dont think you would damage anything. Resistors are resistors, doesn't really matter if they are originally designed for stopping machinery or cooking dinner, they should all work the same way if they are the right resistance and power handling. You could make a little enclosure for it im sure.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi PeterTheWolf,

I see some problems. Mainly the Selector switches are simply switches, not 5V TTL signals like I believe that translator board expects. When a switch opens it breaks the connection and has no output to drive either high or low. It can basically just "float" at any random voltage. A 5V TTL (input expects to be driven either high - above 2.4V, or low below 0.4V). This can usually be solved by adding pull up or down resistors so that when the switch opens the pin is reliably either pulled up or down. Rick may have included that in his translator board.

A better and simpler solution I think is to just forget about the translator board. The selector switches in the MPG have a common that you are free to connect to 3.3V. In this way when the switches close the output will be forced to 3.3V which is fine for connecting directly to KFLOP JP4 or JP6 Inputs. Also the first 8 Inputs on KFLOP JP4 and JP6 have internal 150 ohm pull down resistors. So when the switches open the inputs will be well held low. You might read this related post:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/331

However connecting the actual 5v differential encoder signals to Kanalog as you have shown would be the preferred approach.

Also in your diagram it isn't clear what +5V supply you are referring to and how it is Grounded. You should be able to just use the supplies used with KFLOP/Kanalog. +5V for the MPG's Encoder and 3.3V for the switches.

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TomKerekes View Post

However connecting the actual 5v differential encoder signals to Kanalog as you have shown would be the preferred approach.

Also in your diagram it isn't clear what +5V supply you are referring to and how it is Grounded. You should be able to just use the supplies used with KFLOP/Kanalog. +5V for the MPG's Encoder and 3.3V for the switches.
    Regards

Tom,

Is this wiring diagram correct?

Will these connections to the JP6 work with the one of the default MPG C-Programs? Like: "MPGSmooth.c"

Tree325 Retrofit Started-j325-retrofit-wiring3_dwg-jpg PDF file for zooming in on the details.

J325 Quick Links:

Machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi PeterTheWolf,

Looks good to me.

Regarding ESTOP: You probably want to use the normally closed switch as another hardware condition to enable your machine. I think I recall you already have a chain of switches and relays that all must be closed to enable the main contactor of your machine. You might add this switch in series to that chain of things. In that case you would want to keep the MPG ESTOP switch isolated from KFLOP/Kanalog GND so remove the connection from P4 21 to the other GNDs.

HTH
    Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Tom,

Will these connections to the JP6 work with the one of the default MPG C-Programs? Like: "MPGSmooth.c"

Tree325 Retrofit Started-j325-retrofit-wiring3_dwg-jpg PDF file for zooming in on the details.

Hello Tom,

I took a break from working on this retrofit and I just got on back on it last night. I made the wire connection for the MPG Pendant based on this wiring diagram above. However, I need some help in diagnosing what may still be incorrect.

After getting everything connected I started up the machine without any changes. What I found was the the Y-Axis now produces an "Following Error" when every I try to run a program or manually moving the Y-Axis after the Initiate KMotionCNC.

Then I loaded the existing "MPGSmooth.c" into KMotion Thread #7, complied it, downloaded it, and Ran it and then tried moving Y-axis and running a NC program. This seem to allow me to move the Y-Axis/Run NC Code without getting a "Following Error" on the Y-axis.

However, I get no response from the MPG Pendant on any setting when I try to move the axis with it.

Am I missing something here? What should I be checking?

J325 Quick Links:

Machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi PeterTheWolf,

Maybe you have something in your Init C Program continuously moving the Y axis? Please post your Init C Program.

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TomKerekes View Post
    Hi PeterTheWolf,

Maybe you have something in your Init C Program continuously moving the Y axis? Please post your Init C Program.

Here is the Init C-Program I am currently using: "Init3Analog_Pete's_Final.c"

Here is a link to the Tool Setup Screens images of my current KMotuonCNC.

Init3Analog_Pete's_Final.c -- Code below.

Code:
    #include "KMotionDef.h"

main()
    {
    	SetBit(152);  // enable AMPS
    	SetBit(157);
    	SetBit(158);

// Start of Pete's Setting for X-axis RAPID

ch0->InputMode=ENCODER_MODE;
    	ch0->OutputMode=DAC_SERVO_MODE;
    	ch0->Vel=40000;
    	ch0->Accel=300000;
    	ch0->Jerk=3e+06;
    	ch0->P=1.54;
    	ch0->I=1.8e-05;
    	ch0->D=90;
    	ch0->FFAccel=0.0002;
    	ch0->FFVel=0.0376;
    	ch0->MaxI=2500;
    	ch0->MaxErr=100000;
    	ch0->MaxOutput=2047;
    	ch0->DeadBandGain=1;
    	ch0->DeadBandRange=0;
    	ch0->InputChan0=0;
    	ch0->InputChan1=1;
    	ch0->OutputChan0=0;
    	ch0->OutputChan1=1;
    	ch0->MasterAxis=-1;
    	ch0->LimitSwitchOptions=0x100;
    	ch0->LimitSwitchNegBit=0;
    	ch0->LimitSwitchPosBit=0;
    	ch0->SoftLimitPos=1e+09;
    	ch0->SoftLimitNeg=-1e+09;
    	ch0->InputGain0=-1;
    	ch0->InputGain1=1;
    	ch0->InputOffset0=0;
    	ch0->InputOffset1=0;
    	ch0->OutputGain=-1;
    	ch0->OutputOffset=0;
    	ch0->SlaveGain=1;
    	ch0->BacklashMode=BACKLASH_OFF;
    	ch0->BacklashAmount=0;
    	ch0->BacklashRate=0;
    	ch0->invDistPerCycle=1;
    	ch0->Lead=0;
    	ch0->MaxFollowingError=40;
    	ch0->StepperAmplitude=250;

ch0->iir[0].B0=1;
    	ch0->iir[0].B1=0;
    	ch0->iir[0].B2=0;
    	ch0->iir[0].A1=0;
    	ch0->iir[0].A2=0;

ch0->iir[1].B0=1;
    	ch0->iir[1].B1=0;
    	ch0->iir[1].B2=0;
    	ch0->iir[1].A1=0;
    	ch0->iir[1].A2=0;

ch0->iir[2].B0=0.016609;
    	ch0->iir[2].B1=0.033219;
    	ch0->iir[2].B2=0.016609;
    	ch0->iir[2].A1=1.60679;
    	ch0->iir[2].A2=-0.673229;
    // End of Pete's Settings for X-axis RAPID

// Start of Pete's Setting for Y-axis RAPID
    	ch1->InputMode=ENCODER_MODE;
    	ch1->OutputMode=DAC_SERVO_MODE;
    	ch1->Vel=60000;
    	ch1->Accel=500000;
    	ch1->Jerk=800000;
    	ch1->P=8.4;
    	ch1->I=1e-06;
    	ch1->D=20;
    	ch1->FFAccel=0.0002;
    	ch1->FFVel=0.0325;
    	ch1->MaxI=2500;
    	ch1->MaxErr=100000;
    	ch1->MaxOutput=2047;
    	ch1->DeadBandGain=1;
    	ch1->DeadBandRange=0;
    	ch1->InputChan0=1;
    	ch1->InputChan1=1;
    	ch1->OutputChan0=1;
    	ch1->OutputChan1=1;
    	ch1->MasterAxis=-1;
    	ch1->LimitSwitchOptions=0x100;
    	ch1->LimitSwitchNegBit=0;
    	ch1->LimitSwitchPosBit=0;
    	ch1->SoftLimitPos=1e+09;
    	ch1->SoftLimitNeg=-1e+09;
    	ch1->InputGain0=-1;
    	ch1->InputGain1=1;
    	ch1->InputOffset0=0;
    	ch1->InputOffset1=0;
    	ch1->OutputGain=-1;
    	ch1->OutputOffset=0;
    	ch1->SlaveGain=1;
    	ch1->BacklashMode=BACKLASH_OFF;
    	ch1->BacklashAmount=0;
    	ch1->BacklashRate=0;
    	ch1->invDistPerCycle=1;
    	ch1->Lead=0;
    	ch1->MaxFollowingError=30;
    	ch1->StepperAmplitude=250;

ch1->iir[0].B0=1;
    	ch1->iir[0].B1=0;
    	ch1->iir[0].B2=0;
    	ch1->iir[0].A1=0;
    	ch1->iir[0].A2=0;

ch1->iir[1].B0=1;
    	ch1->iir[1].B1=0;
    	ch1->iir[1].B2=0;
    	ch1->iir[1].A1=0;
    	ch1->iir[1].A2=0;

ch1->iir[2].B0=0.016609;
    	ch1->iir[2].B1=0.033219;
    	ch1->iir[2].B2=0.016609;
    	ch1->iir[2].A1=1.60679;
    	ch1->iir[2].A2=-0.673229;

// End of Pete's Settings for Y-axis RAPID

// Start of Pete's Setting for Z-axis RAPID

ch2->InputMode=ENCODER_MODE;
    	ch2->OutputMode=DAC_SERVO_MODE;
    	ch2->Vel=40000;
    	ch2->Accel=600000;
    	ch2->Jerk=280000;
    	ch2->P=2.8;
    	ch2->I=6e-06;
    	ch2->D=30;
    	ch2->FFAccel=8.7e-05;
    	ch2->FFVel=0.04;
    	ch2->MaxI=2500;
    	ch2->MaxErr=100000;
    	ch2->MaxOutput=2047;
    	ch2->DeadBandGain=1;
    	ch2->DeadBandRange=0;
    	ch2->InputChan0=2;
    	ch2->InputChan1=1;
    	ch2->OutputChan0=2;
    	ch2->OutputChan1=1;
    	ch2->MasterAxis=-1;
    	ch2->LimitSwitchOptions=0x100;
    	ch2->LimitSwitchNegBit=0;
    	ch2->LimitSwitchPosBit=0;
    	ch2->SoftLimitPos=1e+09;
    	ch2->SoftLimitNeg=-1e+09;
    	ch2->InputGain0=-1;
    	ch2->InputGain1=1;
    	ch2->InputOffset0=0;
    	ch2->InputOffset1=0;
    	ch2->OutputGain=-1;
    	ch2->OutputOffset=0;
    	ch2->SlaveGain=1;
    	ch2->BacklashMode=BACKLASH_OFF;
    	ch2->BacklashAmount=0;
    	ch2->BacklashRate=0;
    	ch2->invDistPerCycle=1;
    	ch2->Lead=0;
    	ch2->MaxFollowingError=20;
    	ch2->StepperAmplitude=250;

ch2->iir[0].B0=1;
    	ch2->iir[0].B1=0;
    	ch2->iir[0].B2=0;
    	ch2->iir[0].A1=0;
    	ch2->iir[0].A2=0;

ch2->iir[1].B0=1;
    	ch2->iir[1].B1=0;
    	ch2->iir[1].B2=0;
    	ch2->iir[1].A1=0;
    	ch2->iir[1].A2=0;

ch2->iir[2].B0=0.016609;
    	ch2->iir[2].B1=0.033219;
    	ch2->iir[2].B2=0.016609;
    	ch2->iir[2].A1=1.60679;
    	ch2->iir[2].A2=-0.673229;

// End of Pete's Settings for Z-axis RAPID

EnableAxis(0);
    	EnableAxis(1);
    	EnableAxis(2);

DefineCoordSystem(0,1,2,-1);
    }

LINK to download the file of the CODE above.

J325 Quick Links:

Machine