Run time units?

Thread: Run time units?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Run time units?

Hi Tom, Is there a way to change the display to minutes and seconds instead of seconds? Or even just change it to minutes with a decimal if thats easier? Ending a program and seeing something like 1647 sec run time is a little confusing.

Also when i use optional stop the time resets when i resume, any way to get it to pause and resume and only reset at program end?

And finally one last question, is there a way to estimate run time in simulation mode?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Run time units?

Hi mmurray,

I find it easier to compare run times in seconds rather than hours:min:seconds. It may take up more precious space in the title also. But you aren't the first User asking so we should make that change.

Regarding M0: it might work to only reset the time when starting at the beginning of a file. What do you think?

Simulation mode doesn't currently run segments through the trajectory planner. It only plots the raw path segments so a time estimate would be somewhat difficult.

We're currently trying to get a new Release out and don't want to make changes at the moment. But we can consider these for the next Version. Please keep after us to include them.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds good Tom. Yes i think hours:min:sec would be nicer for sure.

Yes having it reset at start of file would make more sense. And pause on a halt/M00/M01.

Not a real big deal about the simulation time, I dont really need this. Wouldnt be very accurate with toolchanges anyway. And the following release would be fine, this is only a minor detail. Thanks again.

Downloads
    Uploads

This has been on my wish list also.

www.tsjobshop.com, www.homecncstuff.elementfx.com