Need Help! Dynatorch SuperB XLS

Thread: Dynatorch SuperB XLS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dynatorch SuperB XLS

Hello!!

Looking for help, new to the site which is great by the way! Me and my dad have a super b and recently as last thursday the machine has been acting up. Sputtering, Water, lost arc etc... We updated our software as sort of a last resort today and are now operating using the XLS. Since the initial download completed, the machine would not cut. Dynatorch CustomerSupport got us cutting (changed some settings) but it cuts upside down and backwards. So the only thing we know to do is in the converter, mirror the cut (flip it). even then that is only a solution to certain types of cuts as not all can just be flipped and be aesthetically correct. Our other problem is that our Home position has changed to the other side of the table, which we could most likely get used to, but only adds to the frustration at this point.

We need help, we were down all day today and basically have been down for 4 days now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Alex