Interface card ID help needed

Thread: Interface card ID help needed

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Interface card ID help needed

Does this interface card look familiar to anyone?
    Interface card ID help needed-20210504_161605-medium-jpg

Trying to find some wiring diagrams, or really anything at all on it and coming up empty
    Number up one side says 415-0632-901 rev C but other than one dead ebay ad from 2020 there's no mention of it anywere

(The current mpg connects to it and I'm trying to ad X1, X10, X100 inputs from a new mpg but can't figure where they should go)
    Interface card ID help needed-20210504_161539-medium-jpg

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Interface card ID help needed

Okay first lets pretend I have no idea what I am talking about. But, I believe the MPG interface only interprets (receives) the pulses sent from the handwheel. The x1/10/100 function is an electronic manipulation of the pulses generated at the handwheel itself, and the electronics reside entirely within the handwheel. Let's see how long it takes someone to tell me how wrong I am. Meanwhile if I get some time I will review the schematics for my Delta50. I don't have a handwheel and it is older than yours, but it may give some clues as to how the handwheel and control interface.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks.

The MPG they have is just a selector switch (like the AXIS switch), there's no circuitry inside the pendant.
    On the other machines I've built or repaired (which oddly enough had documentation, the multiplier was always done up on the machine controls.

I can wire trace everything else but the original ancient pendant didn't the X1 X10 X100, the dynapath should??? be able to deal with it but again, I don't even have a p/n on the stupid thing so I'm flying blind

Looks like I'll have to try to talk to them

BTW, the reason I was not going there first is that apparently there is a little friction between the area dynapath authorized service rep
    Thanks again
    M

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=Mooser;2449838]
    Does this interface card look familiar to anyone?
    Dynapath 2000MU?

The current mpg connects to it and I'm trying to ad X1, X10, X100 inputs from a new mpg but can't figure where they should go
    They would need to be wired to the DC I/O Card and modify the PLC program most likely.

Downloads
    Uploads

Delta 1000, (which really seems rare or something, very little info seems to be out there, their site hardly acknowledges it)

I know it had to be wired into the i/o but no idea which connections without something to follow or a schematic, there are a handful on their site but nothing matching this one. Was hoping someone might have one that could take a picture.
    I'll have to get the guy to contact them directly, maybe we can fix the weird jog speed at the same time
    Thanks
    M