Dynapath 40m tool table help

Thread: Dynapath 40m tool table help

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dynapath 40m tool table help

I’m new to my dynapath delta 40m and cant figure out how to insert a number in my tool crib.

I can select H001 and press the softkey for fixture calibrate and it will store the current z height as an offset, but if i wanted to set my tool heights up on a bench and add the numbers in what is the correct code syntax to insert the tool heights?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dynapath 40m tool table help

Nat83,

Select the "Hxx" number for the tool you wish to edit, then "Z" followed by the length offset as an absolute value or incremental by adding a "/" with your number and enter to accept.

RT

Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the zone.

G10/G11 is another way.

Dynapath 40m tool table help-jun2020-001-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks guys! I’ll give it a go tonight when I get home!

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok. That worked! Thanks so much guys!
    Turned out my post was using the standard “Tx” for tool change so I modified the post to ask for “Hx” and everything is now working well!

One last thing, I cant hear the coolant pump kicking on. The sump is empty so maybe its just a quiet pump.

Is M8 and M9 still valid code in the Dynapath?

Thanks again guys!

Downloads
    Uploads

M8 and M9 is the normal coolant code for Dynapath. Put a voltmeter on the pump wires and see if there is voltage on M8.

You would probably benefit form getting the customer information manual from Dynapath. It's about 1.5 inches thick and contains all the programming information and particularities of the Dynapath control.

RT

If you need a user guide/programming manual..

I found this a few weeks ago.(i'm not affiliated with the site)but i did get it downloaded, and it is the real clean delta 40/50/60 user manual in pdf..

https://www.scribd.com/document/4463...ta-User-Manual
    (about 56mb in size)

i already own 2 hardcover manuals a delta 30, and delta 40/50/60..i found there were very few changes between versions..i think one definite change was the input range changed on the scale command..little things that trial and error were easy to figure out..

(i also found a torrent file for a tree cnc mill that had all schematics and a copy of delta 10/20 user program manual if anyone needs that link)

Downloads
    Uploads

The manuals are still published by Dynapath. Buying from Dynapath is a form of support for a North American based company that produced a fine product. They never charged me for answering questions. I haven't had to purchase parts from them due to the reliability of the control but I did buy 3 manuals even though I may not end up needing all of them. The manuals have provided essential information. Companies need revenue to survive and maintain their ability to support us with spares.

RT

Downloads
    Uploads

...if DP opened up the software side of things...they might sell more hardware. a Dynapath Linux Hybrid possibly