Dynapath Delta 40 CRT replacement

Thread: Dynapath Delta 40 CRT replacement

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dynapath Delta 40 CRT replacement

Just purchased a 1999 Lagun 250S with a Dynapath Delta 40 controller. Everything was in great shape except for the CRT. Lots of burn-in and hard to read areas on the screen. Just replaced the CRT with a Pyle LCD #PLVW92U for $89.00. Thought I would post this as many older controllers would have the same problem and original CRT replacements cost huge $$. With a small modification to the supplied mounting case it mounted onto the original panel without issues. Looks great, and maintains the original 4:3 VGA format. Monitor control buttons were maintained by drilling six pass through holes in the front panel below the original soft key bezel. Only watch out is that there is one pin connector which when removed, can go back in two different positions. Make sure it's back where it started. Shift it right one pin and you'll put voltage where it won't be happy, i.e. dead forever. How do I know that ...?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dynapath Delta 40 CRT replacement-img_2471-jpg   Dynapath Delta 40 CRT replacement-img_2475-jpg