Need Help! DyhaCNC 48x 48 router

Thread: DyhaCNC 48x 48 router

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DyhaCNC 48x 48 router

I'm working on this router for a friend. It has Candcnc controllsCan anyone help me with the following questions?

1) Where is home position on the table as you llok from the front?
    2) Where can I find a Manual for this?
    3) Where can I find a Mach3 XML file?

Thank you in advance.

Gary

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DyhaCNC 48x 48 router

1. Home should be left front corner closet to you while looking at machine from front.
    2.?? Depends on which series controller you have. Candcnc I believe was the 1000 or 4000 series, I have a 4000 series manual if that is the one you have.
    3. See attachment. It is for a 6000 series but I believe it will work.

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DyhaCNC 48x 48 router

We only made a few full controllers for DynaCNC. They are all in a Fiberglas case. ALl others were either made by Dyna in house or they were built by another contractor . The 1000 series was the PC interface (BOB) and on plasma systems the THC. Part of the problem was that Dyna never upgrade from MACH 2.XX series to 3.XX series on their systems so a lot of the MACH3 files won't work. They took profiles we wrote and modified them to work on their tables rather than upgrade.

Higher number series of Dyna were not any of our electronics.

If it is a 1000 "basic" You might check on our website at Manuals – CandCNC and the obsolete section. Also the downloads for possuble MACH profiles (XML's) and screen sets. You can use a generic MACH profile and set you motors outputs port 1 to X step = 2 X dir =3 then the other axis are y 3 and 4 and Z 5 & 6 and A (if used for slaving) as 7 & 8. Motor tuning will be a "set and try" method for the steps per unit and velocity.