dyna 4000 mach3 spindle setup

Thread: dyna 4000 mach3 spindle setup

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dyna 4000 mach3 spindle setup

Apologies if this is a double post. I've done a few searches and I can't seem to find exactly the information I'm looking for. Short story is that I've gotten a dyna4000 table that came with a colombo 3hp spindle and a delta vfd. The hard drive of the computer that came with the take was toast, so I've set up a generic install of mach 3 on a new computer. I've gotten the ports and pins and motor calibrations sorted out, but I can't get the settings right to have mach 3 drive the spindle. I *can* run the spindle from the dy200 pendant, so I know I've got the wiring correct but nothing that I change in mach3 will make m3 turn anything on. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, as would any general dyna4000 tips, reading through the forums it looks like three are no shortage of problems to be had with these things.
    All the documentation that I've managed to gather so far is here:
    Index of /dynamill
    -Dave