Unknown milling machine - VECTOR?

Thread: Unknown milling machine - VECTOR?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Unknown milling machine - VECTOR?

Hi All,

I'm new to the site so I apologise if this is in the wrong forum...

I've found a Taiwanese-made milling machine that I need to restore, but problem is: I can't find ANY info on the VECTOR brand! I assume this is just a carbon copy of a more well-known brand and is probably sold under many different names, but I can't identify it.

Has anyone seen something similar, or know where I might look for information about how this machine goes together?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unknown milling machine - VECTOR?-img-20200122-wa0007-jpg   Unknown milling machine - VECTOR?-img-20200122-wa0008-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Unknown milling machine - VECTOR?

No picture attached, I think you need a few more posts. I can't find any information on a Vector mill, but if it's a BP clone a lot of parts are interchangeable with other import machines, and even some BP parts fit.

But you might try here for parts. Manual machine and accessories parts lists

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Unknown milling machine - VECTOR?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dawson View Post
    No picture attached, I think you need a few more posts. I can't find any information on a Vector mill, but if it's a BP clone a lot of parts are interchangeable with other import machines, and even some BP parts fit.

But you might try here for parts. Manual machine and accessories parts lists
    Thanks Jim!

I did attach pictures, so not sure why they not showing up... how many posts would one need?

Looking at the link you gave me, I think it's similar to the Argo /Li Chang Mill (first on the list!).