MS DOS Version of Dolphin Cadcam

Thread: MS DOS Version of Dolphin Cadcam

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MS DOS Version of Dolphin Cadcam

Hi....does anyone have a CD of an old version of Dolphin Cadcam please.....I had a version that I bought in 2005 but alas that laptop crashed....I have a new version which I use on Windows based machines but I have purchased an old 1998 Lillian mill with Accurite Millpwr and it won't recognise the programmes....can anyone help please or suggest where I could download it from... cheers Rich

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MS DOS Version of Dolphin Cadcam

Quote Originally Posted by RichBower View Post
    Hi....does anyone have a CD of an old version of Dolphin Cadcam please.....I had a version that I bought in 2005 but alas that laptop crashed....I have a new version which I use on Windows based machines but I have purchased an old 1998 Lillian mill with Accurite Millpwr and it won't recognise the programmes....can anyone help please or suggest where I could download it from... cheers Rich
    Hello,

We don't have any old ms-dos software, and if you did have an old cd we no longer use the floppy based license token.

Contact us at support@dolphincadcam.com and we can help get the post for your machine.

Regards
    Andre

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)