Need Help! Haunyang VFD Spindle

Thread: Haunyang VFD Spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Haunyang VFD Spindle

I bought a Chinese Haunyang 1.5 Kw 220 volt air-cooled spindle which I want to run on 115volt circuit on my home built cnc router. The seller indicated that this spindle is suitable for a 115v application. I have the spindle wired up except for hooking it to the controller card. I was trying to test it to see whether it runs and haven't been able to get it working. I have set the required inverter parameters provided to me but I'm not sure whether any other inverter settings have to be changed in order for the inverter to work on 115v input.

I would also like to know how to connect the spindle relay wiring from my stepper motor controller card to the inverter. I have a general idea but don't want to screw things up.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.