Yasnac MX 2 won't receive or drip feed files.

Thread: Yasnac MX 2 won't receive or drip feed files.

Default Yasnac MX 2 won't receive or drip feed files.

Everyone,

I have a Matsurra MC500v with a Yasnac MX2 controller. I have shop floor automations USB connect set up on it to drip feed and transfer programs through a RS232. Everything has been working fine. Recently, I tried to drip feed a program and was unable to get to it work. No parameters were changed and I spoke with the guys at shop floor. I did a test on the RS232 cable everything appears to be good. I was able to write a basic program and send it from the controller to the USB drive. It transferred with no problems. When I tried to send the file back, it would not receive it. I read someplace another guy had a similar problem and it was a board or something in the controller. Unfortunately I can not locate the thread. Has anyone else had this problem or have an idea of what's going on.

Thanks,

Gary

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Yasnac MX 2 won't receive or drip feed files.

Quote Originally Posted by GWILLY1578 View Post
    Everyone,

I have a Matsurra MC500v with a Yasnac MX2 controller. I have shop floor automations USB connect set up on it to drip feed and transfer programs through a RS232. Everything has been working fine. Recently, I tried to drip feed a program and was unable to get to it work. No parameters were changed and I spoke with the guys at shop floor. I did a test on the RS232 cable everything appears to be good. I was able to write a basic program and send it from the controller to the USB drive. It transferred with no problems. When I tried to send the file back, it would not receive it. I read someplace another guy had a similar problem and it was a board or something in the controller. Unfortunately I can not locate the thread. Has anyone else had this problem or have an idea of what's going on.

Thanks,

Gary
    Hi .i have the same issiu with my matsuura 500 yasnac mx2.I need to dripfeed but i dont know how.
    i transfer easily program from pc to cnc, but the memory is to small...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Yasnac MX 2 won't receive or drip feed files.

I'm in the same situation as you 2048