New Machine Build ideas for a removeable water bed for milling aluminium and steel

Thread: ideas for a removeable water bed for milling aluminium and steel

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ideas for a removeable water bed for milling aluminium and steel

Hi all .,

This is actually not so much new machine build but rather and hopefully new addition to relative new build machine.

Im looking for ideas for a removeable water bed that i might be able to mount to my bed in which i would be able to cut aluminium and steel with coolant.

Im gonna be mounting a new hsd spindle on it in few days that is gonna be more then capable to cut aluminium and steel , not super fast but still easy able to..

But would love some good ideas to a water bed that can be fixed my table.. my area is 1200x1200mm so about 47x47inches.. the machine is build with big aluminum extrusions as is bolted to a concrete floor with 8 legs made of 120x120 profiles.

Any ideas to how to do this will be welcome

Oh and all electronics have been moved from the current spot to a electrical cabinet on the other side of the wall.. so no worries about small splash on electronics

ideas for a removeable water bed for milling aluminium and steel-cnc-jpg