Need Help! Centroid Acorn - Spindle and Touch Probe Do Not Work

Thread: Centroid Acorn - Spindle and Touch Probe Do Not Work

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down Centroid Acorn - Spindle and Touch Probe Do Not Work

Hey everyone. I started a thread over at Centroid but the help takes days in between each questions and my CNC has been down for 3 weeks now. I am in desperate need of help.

Here is a link to the thread...
    https://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6514

First few pages was me just figuring out their kit was not as complete as I wish it was. So I had to order a DB25 board and pow. Got my AXIS working.

However, the touch probe doesnt work, Ive tried a sh**load of wiring combos and nothing.
    The spindle still will not spin even after me needing to program the relay to have a FAULT NC and FAULT COM for it.

They advertised awesome support, but its just a web forum... much like this one... of customers that have bought their products and are helping out. While I appreciate that, it was a little misleading as I thought Centroud would be on there with customer service people because Im obviously having issues many people do.

My main issue is my touch probe is not working and of course spindle. Spindle can get fixeds later on, because I need to digitize a part ASAP.

The probe I have is a ebay 3 wire probe. Yellow/Green wire is +24, Black wire is Output, Blue wire is COM.
    Hooked it up, the probe's leds light up and change from white to blue when I move the stylis, but nothing happens in the software.

Please help me