New Machine Build Home Made CNC Router,

Thread: Home Made CNC Router,

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Home Made CNC Router,

As most that know me, Also know that I am very new to this field, But I enjoy Learning and doing new things,
    I appreciate all the help That I have got from many good guys here on this Site,
    I built a CNC Router about 5 years ago made entirely from wood, Except the Drives and such, and I used this machine to
    Actually build all the Plates and such for my new build,
    This build has a Y-Axis of 39 inches, An X- Axis of 35 inches and a Z-Axis of about 8 inches.
    Nema 34 motors and a 4.7hp Three Phase Variable Frequency Inverter drive. I like to have Never figured out how to program the drive, But I finally figured it out,
    Drive is so quiet you can even hear it run. I still have a couple hours of work to do, Cleaning up all the Wires in Control box and mounting the Z-Axis Limit, And I'm Done.
    Cubby