David Rigotti - Hobby CNC Plans

Thread: David Rigotti - Hobby CNC Plans

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default David Rigotti - Hobby CNC Plans

I bought a copy of David's Hobby CNC Plans a long time ago and bought a lot of the parts but did not get round to building the Hobby CNC Router, I am planning on giving what I have to my local men's shed https://alresfordmensshed.wordpress.com/ but frustratingly I cannot locate my copy of the plans. Does anybody know where I could get a copy? I have tried HobbyCNC but they tell me David sold the rights to the plans a while back.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: David Rigotti - Hobby CNC Plans

Hello Keith, although I do not have the plans you are looking for (did you locate them?), I did take a look at the men’s shed page. Wow, what a great idea! I live on a small Caribbean island just off the coast of Cancun. About 20,000 people here and it is mostly tourism supported so we are hurting a little right now.

When things get better I would like to start up a men’s shed here. Many talented people here, but very few have the space to work on projects they would like. With a pooling of resources a men’s shed could just be the answer.

May be a while, but I’ll try to remember to update you on progress.