Problem mach3 or control board?

Thread: mach3 or control board?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default mach3 or control board?

I was cutting a project on my DIY CNC and when I stopped to change bit the machine stopped working? I tried to move gantry to zero and all it would do is make a bump sound, the way it always sounded when I would power control board. Up and down arrows left and right arrows and pg up and down all do the same thing, it's like it is in the slow jog mode moving about .001" at time.

if I press the up arrow the movement will not happen for up to 60 sec. and if I press it several times it will just bump a bit but 1 or 2 bumps sporadically every few seconds?

I replaced the breakout board with CNC4PC model C10 and a new parallel cable. also reinstalled mach3 and still the same thing.
    also tried another breakout board and cable.

looking for some kind of way to test parallel port card, this might be the problem, is there a way to test?

my machine is running on Windows 7 dedicated PC not connected to network using NEMA 34 motors with independent power supplies and the motors seem to be getting about 58 - 60V per motor

I put a ticket into Newfound solutions and now I wait

thank you

Pat