Need Help! table wooble

Thread: table wooble

Default table wooble

hi i just finish build my machine i can set around 3000 acc but the problem is my table wooble even at 1500acc ..its because im using lock wheel for my table is there any suggestion how to stop the wobble? im thinking to use 4 car jack for it

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: table wooble

Hi Team - Send a photo of the issue.. Whats a lock wheel ? and acc? (acceleration? what units)Peter

Quote Originally Posted by peteeng View Post
    Hi Team - Send a photo of the issue.. Whats a lock wheel ? and acc? (acceleration? what units)Peter
    hi sorry to elaborate more its Caster Wheel with lock and accelration unit is mm i think since i set my native unit in mm my velocity around 10k and acceleration around 1500 for now i can go higher but the table wobble mostly when gantry move.. x axis is fine

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Team - So its acc = mm/s/s? and vel =mm/min? Is the table the only wobble or is the machine jerky? ie if you sit on the machine table or put something heavy on it does the wobble stop? You need to establish if the machine is wobbly (due to programming or mechanical issues) or is the table wobbly??? Peter 10m/min is not really fast and 1500mm/s/s is high for some machines so slow that way down say 300mm/s/s and see what happens.

If its the table then it needs to be stiffened and weight added or screw it to the floor or all of the above

If its the machine then it needs to be stiffened, fixed or whatever is needed. Cutting back the acceleration is all that you may need to do.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by peteeng View Post
    Hi Team - So its acc = mm/s/s? and vel =mm/min? Is the table the only wobble or is the machine jerky? ie if you sit on the machine table or put something heavy on it does the wobble stop? You need to establish if the machine is wobbly (due to programming or mechanical issues) or is the table wobbly??? Peter 10m/min is not really fast and 1500mm/s/s is high for some machines so slow that way down say 300mm/s/s and see what happens.

If its the table then it needs to be stiffened and weight added or screw it to the floor or all of the above

If its the machine then it needs to be stiffened, fixed or whatever is needed. Cutting back the acceleration is all that you may need to do.

Peter
    thanks for suggestion yes i can set it around 1000mm/s/s its work fine without wobble. just now i tried to put 2 floor jack to the table ,the wobble is reduced almost 80% .maybe because its caster wheel bearing got play. just thinking to put 4 floor jack to my table i still need the wheel for easy maitenance since i have small room