Hertz spindles from Turkey - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hertz spindles from Turkey

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hertz spindles from Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    Hertz spindles are very popular here. Their main factory is about 15km to my place but I never used one of their motors.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk
    The service i received from them is shocking. They totally ignoring me now after they admitted they stuffed up my order and promised to sort it. Their website shows them to be honest but they prove they not.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry to hear that.

Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    Sorry to hear that.

Thanks....its not just that the order was wrong but the labeling apparently not correct, also the 2.0 Kw motor is weaker than the 1.5 Kw motor. I now don't trust what they say or what they sell. They are the most unprofessional company i ever dealt with. Sorry for the ranting....

Downloads
    Uploads

Shady companies are all over the world... just because you have a website and hang a shingle out for business doesn't mean they are reputable or will be willing to help in case of these types of issues.

However, if you purchased with a credit card you may have some protection.. https://www.creditcards.com/credit-c...n-benefits.php

Even PayPal will help if its a shady deal... https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/...center-faq3327

I hope that they are willing to help make you whole and provide what they promised or refund the transaction.

Adam,

G540, Rack and Pinion Drives-X/Y axis, 1/2-Ball Screw-Z Axis w/THK HSR 25 Linear Slides, Steppers KL23H2100-35-4B, Power Supply-KL-600-48

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by adam_m View Post
    Shady companies are all over the world... just because you have a website and hang a shingle out for business doesn't mean they are reputable or will be willing to help in case of these types of issues.

However, if you purchased with a credit card you may have some protection.. https://www.creditcards.com/credit-c...n-benefits.php

Even PayPal will help if its a shady deal... https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/...center-faq3327

I hope that they are willing to help make you whole and provide what they promised or refund the transaction.

Adam,
    I bought directly from the manufacturer. It was a bank transfer. The CFO contacted me.....we are busy trying to sort something out. He is on vacation so early next week i should know what will happen.
    Fact is if they send products so far away they need to make sure they get the order right. The shipping alone was 170 euro.

Downloads
    Uploads

Update....they offered me a 200 euro refund. Not really what i wanted, i wanted what i paid for but the high shipping cost makes it impossible.
    I will use the motors they sent me and see how they go

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123