Need Help! Any recommendations for a cnc?

Thread: Any recommendations for a cnc?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Any recommendations for a cnc?

Hey all looking at getting a large format 4' x 8' or 5' x 10' cnc router. I have looked at the Laguna Swift, ShopBot PRSalpha and Camaster Cobra CR-505. Main requirements are
    cutting and creasing operations. From routing wood, plastics, acrylic and aluminum(ACM) to cutting foam board, vinyl, coroplast, styrene and anything else that requires a knife
    . Mainly
    sign and digital print
    etc. I was looking at a laser cutter but that really has its limitations for some of the stuff I want to do. Budget is in the $15k-30k range. Any recommendation? Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Any recommendations for a cnc?

Always consider used for a business. This does require careful inspection of the machine in question but the potential savings are huge. The biggest issue with used is an outdated controller.

In any event reccomending new is very difficult because there are so many manufactures, models and options.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Any recommendations for a cnc?

Hello, SeattlePH,

To cut the
    wood, plastics, acrylic, aluminum(ACM) , foam board, vinyl and so on. The cnc router can meet your needs. But I think you can consider about the Chinese machines. There are many machines in US imported from China.
    According to your budget, it is enough to import a high quality machine.

Jinan UnionTech Machinery Co., Ltd.

HOME-JINAN UNIONTECH MACHINERY CO., LTD.
    service@union-cnc.com
    Any recommendations for a cnc?-2040atc-4-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any recommendations for a cnc?-2040atc-4-jpg