See my other thread about the Google warnings when trying to access XHC plugin downloads page - https://www.cnczone.com/forums/diy-c...-software.html

I just got an email reply from XHC saying "there's a problem with our website" - and they've also just taken down all their downloads.

The email included the latest version of their plugin for my MK4-V card - and it's dated January 2021 and is 752KB - whereas the file I downloaded a few days ago is dated November 24th and is 812KB.

When I downloaded the November file, I checked it with Virustotal (online checker than combine-scans using all the major anti-virus brands) which gave it a clean bill of health - so I installed it, but I "air-gapped" my CNC machine first, disconnected it from the internet and my office network, and carried G-Code files on a locked USB stick.

But going by the XHC response and the fact they've taken down their downloads, and the file size+date differences (November download also did not include their usual release notes) it seems Google was right. It looks like the XHC download site was hacked and malware was injected into their plugin files.