mitsubishi meldas control

Thread: mitsubishi meldas control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default mitsubishi meldas control

I have a lathe cnc with a problem to run , the lathe have an alarm Z70-absolute position error alarm 0001.

My lathe have a control mitsubishi meldas ECOCA CLASE A
    MODEL EL- 4610
    SERIE :7802308

Somebody can help me with nthis problem.

thanks.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Z70 Absoute illegal

This alarm appears due to the "Home Position" lost because of battery voltage drop for axis encoders.

Normally when machine is on, the supply for encoder is given from drive, but if it is off for a long time, the battery in the drive is used to retain supply to encoder, hence the battery power is consumed.

There different procedures for recovering the home position depending upon the configuration from MTB. You need to tell the value of axis parameter #2049 (1 or 2 ...9) & the CNC control model (M64/M65/M70). Depending upon your feedback, we can send you the procedure.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for your information , I'm buy this lathe 1 years ago and I change the batery but I not have the list of parameters , let me check this parameter , I need the procedure if you have please send me thanks.