One way to pick up a free magazine.

Thread: One way to pick up a free magazine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default One way to pick up a free magazine.

Every week we send out a short machining tip via email to participating subscribers of our three magazines, The Home Shop Machinist, Machinist’s Workshop, and Digital Machinist. Many of these tips come from reader submittals or from back issues of the magazines.

With Digital Machinist being relatively new, we simply do not have the old material on hand and thus rely almost entirely on reader submittals. So, if any of you out there would like to send a tip for us to use, we will credit your subscription with one extra issue (or mail an issue to you if you are not a subscriber). If you happen to have plenty of tricks up your sleeve, you may be able to work it into a free year or two!

The tips do not need to be long; two to three hundred words would be fine. Photos and/or drawings are also welcome. You can submit tips to me at gbulliss(at)villagepress(dot)com

Thanks,

George

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi George,
    Will your new magazine be circulated in Australia?

Dirk.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by D.L View Post
    Hi George,
    Will your new magazine be circulated in Australia?

Dirk.
    Hello Dirk,

We distribute our magazine to subscribers in Australia. I have sent out a message to our distribution service to find out what retailers (if any) carrry our magazine there. I'll report back when I hear from them.

I can also arrange to send you a sample issue if you would like. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get one out to you ASAP.

George

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just heard back from our distributor and, unfortunately, we do not sell through retailers in Australia at this time. Hopefully we will be there in the future.

In the meantime, we do send subscriptions to Australia. You can sign up for a subscription, or request a no-obligation issue at our web site: www.digitalmachinist.net

George