Anyone have a Deskcnc controller lying around they might sell me?

Thread: Anyone have a Deskcnc controller lying around they might sell me?

Default Anyone have a Deskcnc controller lying around they might sell me?

Its my last option before just giving up on the system, the z-axis keeps trying to go way to fast and causing all the server drivers to shut off. My x/y axis are working fine, this about only hope to save the system, cause fred want $350 for a new one and for that I could pretty much just replace the hole system. Already check every wire about 100 times over. Maybe just get a cheap server job and mach3. Deskcnc really isnt the best out there

So you got a system your ready to brick, let me know.

Thx

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone have a Deskcnc controller lying around they might sell me?

Sure, I have 3 DeskCNC cards, plus a PWM to 0-10V spindle VFD driver card.

Hi, how much do you want for one of the controller Cards For desk CNC. I think I have a bad one. Also will the PWM to 0-10V spindle VFD driver card work with a Sherline mill, if so how much for both. PM me or send me an email at clh288@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi, I also encountered a similar fault. I have a system with 4 axes and one of them (X-axis) stopped working. I ordered a replacement card from the IMSERVIC website and now the X-axis moves quickly to the end of the move and .gets stuckUnfortunately IMSERVIC no longer answers phones and emails. I think that when replacing a card for one of the axes, the system needs to learn it and is required to perform some learning operation. If you know something, I'd love your help.