Need Help! starting up mhy maho

Thread: starting up mhy maho

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default starting up mhy maho

I connected the power and the machine worked!
    But the first thing i got was error I01 I01....
    So i pushed the hydraulic button and then the clear and hydraulic at the same time and the errors disapeared.
    There was relais that clicked every few seconds.

The next thing i did was do the reference point search, this went bad.
    The Z-axis went to the + and passed his end switch.
    Then it gave an error Z05 i believe, i cant remember what it said so it could have been Z01,Z02,Z03 etc.
    So i switched off the machine.
    Now i started up and it gives a wierd looking screen and does nothing,
    i can press the hydraulic button and i can hear it does something.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting up mhy maho-foto-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thats a real wierd screen. hmm...

But what happend is that you have tripped a software end switch.
    Press "clear", if I remember right, and jog of the endswitch and all chould be fine with that part.

If I understand it right the machine does move in "the wrong" direction and does not know where to stop etc?

Have you entered all you MC (machine constants) in the right way?
    If the machine has been sitting still for a while the control battery will go dead and all MC are lost.

Hopefully you got the MC at paper or floppy disk othervise it should be in the cabinet at a punsh hole tape...but that takes a reader to read.

Så if not done yeat, check and if needed, change youre battery.
    Then reenter youre MC.

Once done, get to work trying to get the conection between the machin and a PC to work so you can save alldata from the machin to the PC for future conviniance.

Good luck, I'm not very far ahead of you but if you look in some of the post at this and other forums you will pic up really quick I guarantie.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i've done none of the things you just mentioned.
    It has been standing still for probably a year.
    I did not put in any machine constants and i dont know how the battery is.

The thing with the machine switch was a little bit more severe than i first anticipated.
    it went past the ball screw and i heard the sound of the balls falling out...
    i took it apart and reassembled the ball screw (took an hour or two) using tweezers...

but then everything was put back together an it worked perfectly.
    except the next time i started it i got the same screen again...

i took some pictures...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting up mhy maho-foto-jpg   starting up mhy maho-foto-1-jpg   starting up mhy maho-foto-2-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

First, that should not be possible to happend I say!
    Youre hard end switches must be out of order or stuck in some way. Hpoefully not more then an adjustment thing.

1 year and the battery will for sure be dead.
    Look for a thread by "smoregrava" and most of the issues you have or will reseve is mentioned in that thread.

Regarding youre screen, I dont know but start with everything else like MC and battery. Then we will se about the rest if its still present.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Andreas,

Could you give me the link?
    Because i can't find the thread.

By the way,
    The problem could be the battery because the machine react like a car with a bad battery.
    it doesn't start wen it's cold

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...moregrava+maho

I guess you will find most of the content interesting.
    Searching is a good thing, I think I opened and read ALL Maho-related topics before my purschase and I still go back to update my self.

Regarding the battery the machine should start and be able to jog etc, but it wont be doing the moves as you like them to be.

Good luck!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm now busy changing the battery, i thought i might keep you posted with some pictures.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting up mhy maho-foto-3-jpg   starting up mhy maho-foto-4-jpg   starting up mhy maho-foto-5-jpg   starting up mhy maho-foto-6-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oooh, did forgett to point out that change the location of the battery to the outside of the cabinet if you didnt noticed that in the pictures from smoregrava.

Way more convient regarding future battery changes.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i've changed the battery with a new one andpluged it in but the screen didnt go away.

so i restarted it again.
    but this time i got a new screen....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting up mhy maho-foto-7-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Andreas, I just purchased a 1996 Deckel Maho MC 800 H 5 axis horizontal machine center, NO MANUALS!! UGH It as the 532 CNC Control, Any idea how to move the Axis
    and spindle?? Thanks for your time. Kind regards Jim www.tntind.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jim: WOW! Thats some machine I have to say! *neeed pics, yeap*

As far as the 532 I can only be dreaming. In addition to this I'm in now way an expert Maho user, so I hope the ones with more hands on experience will chime in here sone. =)

But, anyway.

What is the status of the machine right now and have you managed to get any kind of respons from it yeat?

Can you post a picture of the control so we can tell exactly what version you have got?
    Someone att the forums will know how to get it to a working "manual jog" state, if its ok that is. Strange things can and do happend to old machines...even if 1996 is "brand new" to me.

Time to get some sleep I guess. Another working day coming up here at "the other side of the planet" so I better try to hit the bed dreaming about an "1986, 432/10"-upgrade for my Maho. =D

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a machine with deckel maho HMC 800 cnc 532 control NO MANUALS!!
    Anybody know how to get the axis or spindle to run No alarms
    Thanks jim 714 6121480

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default here are some pics! you asked for Jim

Upload Errors
    102_9674.JPG:
    The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1025 x 1000. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 2048 x 1536.
    102_9675.JPG:
    The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1025 x 1000. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 1536 x 2048.
    102_9676.JPG:
    The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1025 x 1000. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 2048 x 1536.
    102_9677.JPG:
    102_9679.JPG:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi some years later... my screen looks the same but in color. Any suggestions ? It varies between severe grsphic gailure to a black / red screen with what looks like an ettoe code.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mr_ping View Post
    Hi some years later... my screen looks the same but in color. Any suggestions ? It varies between severe grsphic gailure to a black / red screen with what looks like an ettoe code.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting up mhy maho-20180314_165817-jpg   starting up mhy maho-20180314_165752-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: starting up mhy maho

Hi,

I have got Deckel Maho MC 800 V Philips 532 CNC Machine. I need Machine parameters and manual machine book.

Could you help me? Please.

tunahanacar@live.com