Need Help! Deckel Maho - DMC 63V Z axis drop

Thread: Deckel Maho - DMC 63V Z axis drop

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Deckel Maho - DMC 63V Z axis drop

My DMC 63V Z axis drops to the machanical end positon when I hit the enclosure door open switch. Due to which ballscrew bearing clamping bolts shear off or the belt which drives the ballscrew breaks. While running the program this malfunction not observed. It observed when I hit the enclosure door open switch or internal stop switch. It seems that after hitting those switches the motor fourcefully drives the Z axis to the end limit. Power cables and encoder cables are OK. Is the problem is with motor or the drive? Please suggest.
    Thanks...

Atul

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hai Atul,

There is from motor Z,that's same problem with my machine also.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You must call to DMG india (Mori seiki). if your machine is from Famot, is necessary to do a retrofit electrical.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unfortunately, Its more than 2 Jears ago, until I could answer. Its not a problem of the Motor. The Z-Axis Motor have a magnetbrake. If you close the door, the brake is lifted before the motor get current. That happens, because Deckel have some wrong Circuits in the Control. They know it, but don't say it to their customers.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Concern Person,

We have a machine name is DECKEL MAHO DMC 63V
    TNC 426/430
    HEIDENHAIN
    NC: SOFTWARE
    280475 16
    The problem is that our machine hard disk is dead and not working due to media card problem also our backup is crash and not repairable. We need software in above mentioned machine so that we can buy other hard drive and install it so that our machine will work smoothly.

Your prompt reply is required in this regard.

My email address is: gulzar.adnan@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Adnan Gulzar

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Deckel Maho - DMC 63V Z axis drop

Hi, I just picked up a nearly new DMC103v, only 180 hours, loooong story. Everything works great but the z axis will occasionally drop very slowly after estop is pushed at the end of a run before shut down or sometimes during operation if the door open switch is activated. Only happens once in a while and the brake usually kicks in after a few inches of drop. What was the wiring change you indicated you had made? I would like to try it. Thx Mark

Quote Originally Posted by uli12us View Post
    Unfortunately, Its more than 2 Jears ago, until I could answer. Its not a problem of the Motor. The Z-Axis Motor have a magnetbrake. If you close the door, the brake is lifted before the motor get current. That happens, because Deckel have some wrong Circuits in the Control. They know it, but don't say it to their customers.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Deckel Maho - DMC 63V Z axis drop

Dear all
    I need help please
    Looking for all soft documentation related to DECKEL MAHO DMC63
    Many thanks in advance.
    E-mail : fakhredine.hamidi@gmail.com