Need Help! Maho MH600E - CNC432 Data transfer problems - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maho MH600E - CNC432 Data transfer problems

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Re: Maho MH600E - CNC432 Data transfer problems

Quote Originally Posted by Grusse View Post
    I´m not use hyperterminal anymore, i only use Edgecam now and it works perfect! I don´t remember what protocol i was use, but i think it was the Xmodem?
    Hi!

Now, 10 years later
    Is there a good solution on this thing, i need a software, a free one? that can transfer the .nc files from a PC to the Maho Philips 432 control.
    I have the cable... (if i can use the same that Xnet use....)

The machine is going to be moved from our job and home to one of our colleege. And he wants to use it for hobby. So if there is any free software to transfer the files over to the controll, and maby DNC option, i would be glad!

Thanks

My second homebuilt cnc machine cnczone.com/forums/norwegian_club_house/123977-ombygget_cnc_-_gecko_540_a.html

Default Re: Maho MH600E - CNC432 Data transfer problems

Quote Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
    Hi!

Now, 10 years later
    Is there a good solution on this thing, i need a software, a free one? that can transfer the .nc files from a PC to the Maho Philips 432 control.

The machine is going to be moved from our job and home to one of our colleege. And he wants to use it for hobby. So if there is any free software to transfer the files over to the controll, and maby DNC option, i would be glad!

Thanks
    Solution for anyone in 2020

Despite the COVID madness, i got a dedicated DNC dripfeed device that works with my Maho600E2. CIMCO Edit works as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
    Hi!

Now, 10 years later

Thanks
    I have a problem with my rs232 ....can you tell me your solution ? Greets peter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12