Error 95 on MAHO 600W, with Philips 532 control.

Thread: Error 95 on MAHO 600W, with Philips 532 control.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Error 95 on MAHO 600W, with Philips 532 control.

Dear colleges,

Please advice me on a problem:

We have MAHO 600W, with Philips 532 control.

After enabling , we have a permanent error ?95.
    We’ve tried everything possible, checking the el. Diagram, changes of processor and video cards, different types of software – no change!

At input ?40, which should be responsible for that error we have 24V, from the spindle drive. Also is shown on the screen.
    After that, nevertheless we took out the cable from I140 and the active input disappears from the screen – the error remains!

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards

Svet

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by simbad View Post
    Dear colleges,

Please advice me on a problem:

We have MAHO 600W, with Philips 532 control.

After enabling , we have a permanent error ?95.
    We’ve tried everything possible, checking the el. Diagram, changes of processor and video cards, different types of software – no change!

At input ?40, which should be responsible for that error we have 24V, from the spindle drive. Also is shown on the screen.
    After that, nevertheless we took out the cable from I140 and the active input disappears from the screen – the error remains!

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards

Svet
    Spindle drives often latch errors and need power off to clear it after removing the fault, not just NC reset.

The error input may need to be processed high to low by the control, not just removed.

What spindle drive do you have?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Error 95 on MAHO 600W, with Philips 532 control.

Quote Originally Posted by servtech View Post
    Spindle drives often latch errors and need power off to clear it after removing the fault, not just NC reset.

The error input may need to be processed high to low by the control, not just removed.

What spindle drive do you have?
    Hello servtech,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

- The spindle drive was many times powered off, due to the main switch OFF - the E95 remains.
    - Please advice me - what you mean by "The error input may need to be processed high to low by the control" ?
    Is it something that the "control" do by itself, or, the operator can tell the control to do?
    - The spindle drive is: Indramat, Programmiermodul TSS 10/633, TRK 6-4U-380/60 - G0

Thanks in advance
    Regards