DMC 63V MMC 102 back up

Thread: DMC 63V MMC 102 back up

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DMC 63V MMC 102 back up

Dear community, recently I was able to purchase my first machine. Offcourse Murphy law is applied in my case and I need your help.
    Long story, short ... I guy from local Siemens had visits on my machine and right now I need a "ghost" back up, or true image of such machine.
    Such type of machines is not very popular in my area.
    I would apreciate very,very,very strong if anyone of You can share such file.

Machine is DMC 63V Siemens Sinumeric control - MMC102.

Thank You

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Kochev View Post
    Dear community, recently I was able to purchase my first machine. Offcourse Murphy law is applied in my case and I need your help.
    Long story, short ... I guy from local Siemens had visits on my machine and right now I need a "ghost" back up, or true image of such machine.
    Such type of machines is not very popular in my area.
    I would apreciate very,very,very strong if anyone of You can share such file.

Machine is DMC 63V Siemens Sinumeric control - MMC102.

Thank You

Hello, I have a dmc63V in operation but they modified my plc backup my machine does not work the tool changer , I believe that the MMC files (images) are ok , I think you could do a test with a copy of mine , and I would like to know if you have the other files on your machine, the PLC and NC backup, which are usually saved in .ARC I'll leave my email if you want to talk ok. sjiindustrial@gmail.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DMC 63V MMC 102 back up-img-20230519-wa0105-jpg   DMC 63V MMC 102 back up-img-20230515-wa0074-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DMC 63V MMC 102 back up

Dear Kochev

MMC102 is the basic operating part of the system software- what is the reason you need the backup? Has your machine hard disk crashed?

If yes, you can load it from any machine and then make a backup of your NCK

If your machine is able to power up and the hard disk is alive, you would most likely have a backup stored within the hard disk.

SJI backup should work for you as long as you don't load his/her NCK and PLC backup on your machine after loading the MMC. You can make your own backups after the system starts up (MMC is different, machine parameters and PLC is different)

Btw, if there is a DMG service team in Bulgaria, you could get the backup from them. They have backups of all machines made by them, although at a price.