Need Help! DECKEL MAHO / DMU 50V 5 axis / MillPlus V310 / IDE HDD Image file wants

Thread: DECKEL MAHO / DMU 50V 5 axis / MillPlus V310 / IDE HDD Image file wants

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DECKEL MAHO / DMU 50V 5 axis / MillPlus V310 / IDE HDD Image file wants

Hello Guys,

I'm just bought DMU 50V 5 axis MillPlus V310. Unfortunately, IDE HDD is faulty and the machine can not boot up the system.

I'm looking any one can help for HDD Ghost for this machine. Sure, I can pay for image file.

Best Regards,

INUC

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DECKEL MAHO / DMU 50V 5 axis / MillPlus V310 / IDE HDD Image file wants

Hi,

Do you have the Heidenhain ID Nr for the disk? That might be helpful for people to check. There are a few sellers on ebay offering this btw- you might be keen on checking there

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DECKEL MAHO / DMU 50V 5 axis / MillPlus V310 / IDE HDD Image file wants

I'm not sure it is right whether or not . I asked DMGMORI, they told me that this controller is not Heidenhain (But Heidenhain had took over them). It is Philips or Grundig / Model : PG1220 Series, they also not much information about this controller. There is yellow sticker put on the Toshiba IDE HDD " AE374040-567 " only. DMGMORI can supply this HDD+OS but they quoted terrible price for USD 3,400.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, the OS is only available from DMGMori, there are a number versions, once you fit the disk, you then have to rebuild the parameters from a backup. I do these in the uk and it is not something I would recommend doing remotely. Sorry mate but see if you can negotiate a better price with Dmg bet the control working and then get a full backup.
    Br

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by iNUC View Post
    Hello Guys,

I'm just bought DMU 50V 5 axis MillPlus V310. Unfortunately, IDE HDD is faulty and the machine can not boot up the system.

I'm looking any one can help for HDD Ghost for this machine. Sure, I can pay for image file.

Best Regards,

INUC
    Hi,I have dmu50v with millplus v310.
    I can try to send you a copy of my hard disk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. There is a DMU 50 V machine with a problem. After loading the control program, error 208 appears. The hard disk test showed that there are no problems. Maybe someone and you have a hard disk image for this machine. Thank you in advance.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

are have finish it ,,, email me : cncservis@yahoo.com may be I can help you...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    Does anyone have a BIOS photo of a 1996 DMU 50V working machine, Philips PG1220 Series, Grundig Millplus control, 5 axes. Interested settings:
    1. Submenu "Memory Shadow"
    2. BIOS Embedded Extension Configuration BIOS Extension Base Address
    3. EXM menu

My e-mail: se_fi@list.ru
    Thank you very much.

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for hard drive copy for V320. I sold the machine to a customer and the hard drive cave out a week later. We haven't finalized the deal yet so I need to fix the machine still to get payment. since I promised to get it up and running and train the staff.

Downloads
    Uploads

I managed to solve the E252 error.

I turned the machine on and press delete.
    Then heidenhain numeric service menu appeared.
    From there i selected 6. Load default machine constants and clear all memories.
    After I needed to import all machine parameters.