Need Help! Maho speed second gear limited 800rpm

Thread: Maho speed second gear limited 800rpm

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Maho speed second gear limited 800rpm

Hello i'm having trouble again with my maho 1600s ,

this machine has philips 532 controller and indramat drive modules,
    when i run the machine in M41 , first gear is selected, it's running up to 700rpm
    then when i demand higher rpm or M42, the second gear is active and should run from 700rpm up to 6000rpm,

the problem is that the spindle speed is stuck on 800rpm, i check the small camshaft on that indicate the gearposition 1 , 2 or neutral, this is working fine,
    i tested the motor , cables, connectors, and finally i found out when that the 2 contacts operated by the gearcams go to the controller as input but also to the indramat spindle drive input wich are described as Limit 1 and limit 2 input,

so in second gear both are operated and both inputs high, when i remove the first limit of the Limit 1 input on my indramat it works correct again and runs the right speed again and not stuck on the 800rpm,

so i tought that the speed limit was in the parameters of the indramat,.... i checked the parameter A12 up to A18 that should be preset limit speeds,
    all of them are the value 9999 , so also this is not the problem , however when i disconnect the input of the cam it runs fine.....

so after searching houres i hope some of you can help me out with this and help me find what can cause this problem and whats the reason activating the limit?