Dmu50 evo with Tnc426/430

Thread: Dmu50 evo with Tnc426/430

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dmu50 evo with Tnc426/430

Hi. My company bought this machine 4 months ago. I filled the rear tanks with lubricants (one with cl46 oil, one with lithium grease, hydraulic tank was full already). 4 months elapsed, but the machine consumed cl46 oil barely... It is for the 18000upm gmn spindle air+oil lubtication. The level is maybe 10mm lower since 4months. Machine runs approx 40hours/week. It is normal? How can i check if spindle bearing lubrication is good? Another thing, i program the machine with cam iso codes. Is there a way to write the program start fmax? Tryed different write modes but controller show error always. Is there M code for extra lubrication signal? Thanks for any help

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dmu50 evo with Tnc426/430

I've bought the same machine 2 years ago and have some experience.
    Regarding oil consumption for spindle lubrication - I've approximately the same 10-15mm/6 month 40 hours weekly and I can see oil drops from the spindle (where air coming out from spindle bearings). So probably it's normal and I've no issues with spindle after two years.
    I'm using heidenhain language to program parts (by hands and from CAM also) and usually set FMAX by setting override knob.
    For extra lubrication for axis there's button in the machine menu to switch on lubrication pump manually. But for spindle I don't see it.
    Regards,
    Alexander

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, thanks your answer. I have some more questions related the dmu50, maybe you know the answers/solvings. In the menu, where the lubrication signal can be initiated manually, there is a table clamp button. Can i use from program this function? (I have no machine manuals). Another thing, machine has 32 place toolchanger. During the toolchanger procedure is there a loud "bang" noise when the spindle goes upward from the holder taper to pick the next tool up. Its happened randomly, not always the same toolholders. Looks like the taper sticks in the spindle a bit or the tool is not completely disengaged when the spindle goes up. Your machine does similar things? I think, it will destroy the tool pocket soon... Another problem is the toolchanger has two optical sensors, its purpose is to tell the controller when the pocet is occopied or not. My machine regularly stops toolchange because of the sensor get covered with coolant. How can i avoid this? Thanks in advance and sorry for my
    bad english...