Need help 1999 DMU50 evo tnc 426/430

Thread: Need help 1999 DMU50 evo tnc 426/430

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Need help 1999 DMU50 evo tnc 426/430

Hi all
    I need programming manual for the mentioned controller. I have the tnc prog manual for hdh 426/430, i need the machine specific prog manual only (if exist). Besides that would be good, if anyone would explain me how can i use the indexed mode in machine (G80). Any help would be appreciate.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by five7 View Post
    Hi all
    Recently started to bring alive an old DMU50 evo. I want use it some 3+2 axis works. And here comes the problem, i worked only with 3 ax machines, i am unfamiliar with 5axis milling. The machine is table-table, but the B axis rotates in a 45 degree inclined plane. Where i need to set the datum, and where to reference the tool lengts? If i set datum etc one of the vises corner, and rotate the C axis only(G1 C30* G80 C30*), it seems that the coordinate system is totally misalligned. It shows some sync only when the datum is set the C rotation centre, the corner is etc X50 Y30 in unrotated, i write G0 C30* G80 C-30* then G0 X50 Y30 it seems to position above the same corner as in the untilted cs. When i write C and B axes too, totally dont understand what happening https://en.industryarena.com/forum/i...cons/icon9.png. Please explain me. (I dont have any manuals, searched a lot, but dont find it.) Regards
    Hi you can find a PDF manual on the German Heidenhain website explains everything.

The more I learn, the more I find there is to learn ;)
    Regards Nick