Need Help! Maho mh700s I58 error

Thread: Maho mh700s I58 error

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Maho mh700s I58 error

Hallo.
    I wrote several times about problems with my maho mh700s with philips 432. I have already done a great deal of the problems but naw I have one with tool change.
    In this maho I have a automatic rotating head. It already works perfectly. The hand from the tool box goes out, it take the protective cap from one spindle and move it to the other spindle. Then the head rotates.
    But when I want to change a tool from the tool box, my machine makes a mistake I58 - "ungültiger Werkzeugplatz im Speicher" - invalid tool space in memory.
    As far as I know, the tool box has to go through a reference point, but haw can I do this? I tried changing the 18th parameter and I made the machine handheld. So I could change the tools with M66 but when I put parameter for the automatic change with tool box I58 error comes out again.
    I will be glad for all answer.
    Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

If it worked before it may be a sensor fault. Wen you start the machine enter in PLC-MON and hold the keys for rotating the tool magazine, if on the screen you don't see "1" in two places blinking than you have a sensor issue with the tool magazine. Keep us posted if you solve the problem! Bye!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Maho mh700s I58 error

Hallo. Thank you for answer. I have solved this problem as well. I just had to reset the memory of the tools (delete all tools), and then after call an instrument (for example T5M6)
    the magazine went through a reference point. Now the magazine passes trough a reference point every time when the machine is started and I call an instrument. All is ok.