Need Help! Deckel Maho DMC 103v

Thread: Deckel Maho DMC 103v

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Deckel Maho DMC 103v

Hi Folks,

I've just bought an year 2000, DMC 103V with Siemens 810D in an auction. Its still not here and I've got to get some technician to block the machine for transport, unplug the machine, and the transport company will then pick it up, bring it to my facility and set it in its place and then the technician will come and plug the machine and switch it on. The transporter asked me if I have original hooks for the lift of the machine, and they too are not available through the auction.

Everything seemed to be ok, till I discovered that perhaps there will be no manuals with the machine! Aparently, they have been lost!!! So my question, can anyone help me with manuals, at least the pages that I need to read for the stopping-blocking-unhooking-transport-hooking-unblocking-restarting process to go smoothly. Does anyone have direct experience with the shipping/usage of a DMC 103v? I'll truly be grateful for any advice, this is my first real metal-CNC and am a total noobie in metal milling.

Thanks a lot,
    N

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Deckel Maho DMC 103v

Hi, you're going to like the 103. We have 2 of them a 1999 and 2001. I have the manuals you're looking for. I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure all of them in PDF format.
    Did you get the electrical schematics?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi cncmm,

Thanks a lot for the response. I was on vacation and just got back. I'll truly appreciate the manuals.

The machine is now installed in our facility. The manuals I have are in Italian, but they are of little use to me as I'm not too comfortable with working in Italian and I'd prefer to have them in English.

The machine was incredibly dirty. Fortunately for us, it was a production machine for aluminum parts. So its not been loaded much. The electrical cabinet's heat exchanger was pathetic. The images show how the company used the machine. Now after almost 20 days of cleaning with toothbrush and soapy water, the machine is spotlessly clean. The machine had almost 50kgs of crap in it (these were not chips, since the chips were already removed). We're going to run the machine with some coolant cleaning agent (cimclean) for a day to flush clean all the internal tubing as well. Then we'll fill in the chip auger with 500lit of coolant (it takes in almost 700lit of coolant) and then get it operational.

Photos of before and after cleaning:
    Just the heat exchanger
    Deckel Maho DMC 103v-2015-04-01-09-28-55-jpg
    Deckel Maho DMC 103v-2015-04-01-09-54-36-jpg
    Deckel Maho DMC 103v-2015-04-08-16-31-21-jpg

The whole machine as it is now:
    Deckel Maho DMC 103v-2015-04-24-18-01-51-jpg

Thanks,
    N

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Forgot to respond to your question, yes I've got the electrical manual, but it's in German. I can make a pdf of it if you need it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

No I have the electrical docs for our machines, but thanks for asking. WOW that heat ex-changer is dirty!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking good! How do you program? At the machine or a CAM system. If you need some programs to see the format I'd b be happy to send you some. We use the Siemens cycle formats, not the DMG.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've got sprutcam, with a standard post of 810d, beyond that I'll be modifying it to the specific nuances of the dmg m codes. I'm thinking of video logging my learning experience with the machine for others as well as for us. The machine, as you said, is truly well built. I've checked and cross checked the precision, runout, linearity and repeatability of the machine and I must say that it is well within the least count of my dial indicators.
    I've purchased a port replicator, rs232<->ethernet/wifi. I will be connecting the machine to the network. The first thing I'll make will be a tool post holder to put turning tools on the bed and a 3 jaw chuck in the spindle to turn small cylindrical parts. Thus the machine will be used for both simple turning and milling.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I also have just purchased one of these machines second hand and it didn't come with any manuals. I'm currently trying to get it running, I am having trouble with a few thing and a set of manuals would help out a lot. Is it possible to get a copy of the manuals you have?
    If anyone has any manuals that they could share with me for this type of machine I would be most grateful.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Bart,

I've got english manuals that were given to me by cncmm. If you are still looking for them pm me with your email add and I'll send them to you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nash,

Bart and I have had some email conversation. His 103 has a Heidenhain control and I did sent him a Heidenhain control manual I had.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cncmm View Post
    Hi, you're going to like the 103. We have 2 of them a 1999 and 2001. I have the manuals you're looking for. I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure all of them in PDF format.
    Did you get the electrical schematics?
    Can you send me the files with the manuals and schematics for the Deckel Maho DMC 103v. I am a new hire in a plant with one of these mills, the mill is down and they lost the manuals so I need some docs to start troubleshooting this fine old German mill. I am very grateful for any help you can provide.

Thanks,

Doug

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doug,

Did you get the manuals? If not, I can mail them to you on monday.

N

Sent from my SM-T825 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

nash,

I still need manuals for our Deckel Maho DMC 103v and would greatly appreciate if you can help me! My email is wddanielson at hotmail.com .

Thanks,

Doug

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wddanie View Post
    nash,

I still need manuals for our Deckel Maho DMC 103v and would greatly appreciate if you can help me! My email is wddanielson at hotmail.com .

Thanks,

Doug
    Doug check your Hotmail account I just send you the schematics for the 103V. I have almost all the manuals for the 013's in PDF format.
    If you need operator, programming, startup, etc manuals let me know.

Mark

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Sir,
    We are having dmc103v 810d controller deckel maho vmc, we are looking for its electrical manual. If possible kindly help us by providing its manual.

Regards,
    Harpreet Singh
    Elegant Forge (P) Ltd.
    +91 9112717870.

Downloads
    Uploads

Our company , acquired in Germany a second-hand machine DMC 103 V 1997 with the Siemens 810D CNC system. Please, help us. Please send manuals in electronic form or at least an electric manual (in any language).Hope for your understanding. Thank you

My mail plazmaxp@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Good day Nash.
    Hope you well.
    Any chance you still have English manuals for DMC Siemens 810D controller.
    I have the DMC 103V. I specifically require the command to switch off auxiliary coolant at the end of program. Or possibily open the door before program end, as door open also stops the pump.
    Please advise if you could possibly assist
    Regards
    CadCamSA

Quote Originally Posted by nash View Post
    Hi Bart,

I've got english manuals that were given to me by cncmm. If you are still looking for them pm me with your email add and I'll send them to you.