I01 interface not initialized maho

Thread: I01 interface not initialized maho

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I01 interface not initialized maho

Hello all.
    The company that i am working for has bought a used Mahomat 600 series with philips cnc 532 controller. We had constants problems, but we managed to enter the original constants on the machine. Now after power-up i get " I01 interface not initialized" error.
    Does anyone have a maho error list?
    We did not get a manual or schematics of the machine when we received it.

Can anyone help with this error or with some manuals or schematics?

Thank You.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This error is normal on the 532. It means you haven't powered up the hydraulics yet.

FYI, you can always see the meaning of an error code on the 532 by pressing the HELP key. HELP doesn't tell you much, but it's better than nothing.

To clear the I01 and start the machine...

Close the front doors on the machine.

Press and hold the CLEAR key, then press the ON button which is just above the red E-Stop on the main console. You should hear the hydraulics start. You might need to hold the ON and CLEAR keys for a couple seconds while the hydraulics come up to pressure.

Then release the ON button and then the CLEAR key. The I01 error should be gone and your hydraulics should be running. But, you should see an I171 error now. Open and then close the doors, and press CLEAR again, and the I171 error should be gone.

If all is well, the machine should be ready for homing (called RP or Reference Position) on the Maho). If you get any other errors, or if the hydraulics don't stay on after releasing the ON button, then you have a different problem.

Sometimes, you might need to press CLEAR and ON for a couple seconds, release them, and then do it again in order to get the hydraulics to stay on.

The next thing you need to do is RP (Home) the axis.

Select "RP Axes Selection" (the F6 key). Press the key for each axes (e.g. X, Y, Z). RP should appear beside each axes designation on the screen.

Make sure the Rapid speed dial is set to 100 (knob in upper left corner on control, near the F1 key).

Press the START button (the green button on the lower right corner). This will cause the X, Y, and Z axis to move into their home position. Make sure nothing will collide. Be ready to hit the E-Stop if there is a collision danger.

Finally, on my machine at least, if you hit any E-Stop on the machine, the I01 error will return, but I have to power down the entire machine before I can get it to power up again with the above procedure. I can't just hit E-Stop, release it, and then re-power the hydraulics without a full power cycle of the main power switch.

Regards,
    Mike

P.S. PM me, and I can send you the 532 Operator's Manual and a Constants and Error Codes list for the 532 controller. I don't have any other manuals for your machine, though.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for you answer Mike.
    I have tried to do as you say, but the hydraulics does not stay up.
    And i get 2 errors on the machine:
    z07 drifting outside no-motion window and
    i05 emergency stop from machine tool
    I have checked every emergency stop on the machine, and none is pressed.

Do you have any idea?
    PS: i have sent you a pm
    Thank you

Last edited by BIC; 11-25-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I01 interface not initialized maho

Hello all. can someone help me with constants 532. maho cnc some of them are not initialized and remain on preset values. thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

I have the same problem with Maho 700S and Philips 532 cnc controller. Even as long as I hold the ON button and the CLEAR key to hydraulics does not start. I only error "I01 interface not initialized". This happened after entering the original constants on the machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi tele75, did you ever come to a solution? I am curious because after I entered in my machine constants, i had the same error code appear "i01". my machine is an 800e and I am running cnc432. But the process went as such..... I replaced the computer battery and then entered the machine constants for the first time as they were cleared, and then rebooted the machine. After it came back on, my "machine on" (hydraulic start switch) was illuminated (as it should be), I pressed it to charge the hydraulics. Immediately after pressing it and hearing the pump, it stopped working and the "i01" code appeared. I pressed the clear and on buttons as directed to clear codes, but that didn't work. I replaced the accumulator as it appeared to be bad (bladder was leaking in it) and then precharged and installed a new one. I hoped changing this out and manually operating the pump relay would clear the codes, i was mistaken. If anyone has insight of something simple I am missing, please reach out. -Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello BIC,
    I'm working on DMU60T Miilplus IT V510,
    recently, I also same problem with this alarm message. "Drifting outside no motion windows"
    In my case, Machine ready is ok, but when i closed door or changing operationg mode4 for operating axis(this means ready for move the axis, axis drive on)
    that time, alarm messages appeared with shock and than emergency stoped.
    If you have got cleared this problem or any solutions, please let me know...Although a lot of time has passed,
    Thank you~!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello!
    I also have a problem on the MH600 Deckel machine and the CNC MAHO 532 - error I01 (Interface not initialized)
    When you press the CLEAR and ON button, nothing happens, the hydraulic unit does not turn on.
    I checked the door and axle limit switches, everything works.
    Where should I look?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ilyarad View Post
    Hello!
    I also have a problem on the MH600 Deckel machine and the CNC MAHO 532 - error I01 (Interface not initialized)
    When you press the CLEAR and ON button, nothing happens, the hydraulic unit does not turn on.
    I checked the door and axle limit switches, everything works.
    Where should I look?
    Hi
    Did you already solve this problem?
    Because i have the same problem.