central lubrication system; Deckel FP4NC Dialog 11

Thread: central lubrication system; Deckel FP4NC Dialog 11

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    Wanted to ask if someone can explain to me how to enter the timely distance of the central lubrication system in the machine parameters.

At work we have the same machine as I got at home but I need much less oil.
    Can someone tell me where to I find the values in the MP and what value should be displayed.

When I recently cleaned my machine, I've seen that there is a 1 mm wide groove at the guidance of the Y-axis. Is that problematic ?

It may indeed be that only one chip is fed in.... I have subsequently fitted new wipers..

Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

but I need much less oil.
    It could be a filter that is dirty.

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&#33;&#33; Mein alter Nickname: canon &#33;&#33;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br />Beginnt man das System zu hinterfragen, so erkennt man deutlich, dass die „Wahrheit“ zumeist entgegengesetzt des scheinbaren zu finden ist.<br /><ul><li>Wenn wir uns heute keine Zeit für unsere Gesundheit nehmen, werden wir uns später viel Zeit für unsere Krankheiten nehmen müssen.</li><li>Wenn es klemmt - wende Gewalt an. Wenn es kaputt geht, hätte es sowieso erneuert werden müssen.</li></ul>

Downloads
    Uploads

True! I've already checked the filter. It was clean...

Downloads
    Uploads

Are oil and room temperature identical? I would imagine that the viscosity also has an influence on the flow.

Can it even be compared? I would think your personal machine is not running as often.

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&#33;&#33; Mein alter Nickname: canon &#33;&#33;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br />Beginnt man das System zu hinterfragen, so erkennt man deutlich, dass die „Wahrheit“ zumeist entgegengesetzt des scheinbaren zu finden ist.<br /><ul><li>Wenn wir uns heute keine Zeit für unsere Gesundheit nehmen, werden wir uns später viel Zeit für unsere Krankheiten nehmen müssen.</li><li>Wenn es klemmt - wende Gewalt an. Wenn es kaputt geht, hätte es sowieso erneuert werden müssen.</li></ul>