Deckel FP4 Dialog 4

Thread: Deckel FP4 Dialog 4

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everybody

Yesterday i experienced a problem on my machine. I wanted to carry out a processing: all was normal, the machine approached the reference points, adjusted work piece etc..
    After being away from the machine for about 1.5 hours, the screen and the hydraulic was turned off.

I tried to turn the machine on using the main switch but it did not work ( the machine did not react to it at all)

After pressing the main switch, sometimes 4 red LED were flashing on the power supply board, sometimes only 2 red ones

No green LEDs were flashing.

Has anybody had the same problem before?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

alfanul

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

We should begin with the controller:
    Do you have no picture at all or is there an error message in the bottom right of the screen?

If you have no picture, then please open the top of the controller and check if the power supply unit is still working properly.

If all 4 red LEDs are flashing on the power supply unit, then everything is ok.
    If the two LEDS next to the green plug are not flashing, then check the locking device in the black holder.

If the locking device burns though after being replaced, then it’s quite certain that the power supply unit of the controller is dead.

Regards Stephan

Service für Ihre Deckel FP und ihre Deckel Maho Maschinen.<br />Steuerungsreparaturen, elektrische Ersatzteile und mechanische Reparateuren