Hello everyone, this is to inform you about a company and its comertials called VEVOR.

On May 17 we bought a cutting machine and laser engraving 50w, after several apologies because the code sent was not correct (lied to us from the beginning), report that did not come out from UK come from Germany .

The machine arrived on 25 May and unpacked and installed on 26 and 27 to get it going.
I start testing a series of works (buttons), the first tests out pretty well, performed about 15 cuts and seeing that everything seems to work well close applications and stop the machine until the next day.
Closed everything and 28 prepared my first job, start to make the first cut and suddenly stops burning, everything works but the laser will not burn.
Start claims, up and down with mails an threts, coming up and down making tests, try this, try the other, until run of broker (hotitemsale) and go straight to VEVOR.
Making it short, so far they have done nothing but give me long without sorting the problem, seemed is their stile of business.
In hardly recommend do not buy anything that comes from the company as they are as we say in spanish CHORIZOS.

Regards
Horacio
P.D .: I have all proofs, mails and other conversations with these unpresentables, if it´s necessary for any one I upload everything.