IMServices sucks

Thread: IMServices sucks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default IMServices sucks

It's been over a month since I ordered parts from IMServices, and the only communication I've received was a lecture on having my order number handy.

They don't have any indication on their website that they are apparently a month (or more) behind on their orders, and they don't communicate with their customers. I've looked for confirmation emails, and I've looked for tracking numbers, and when I called, I was told that someone would call me back when they weren't too busy to take my phone call.

They definitely charged my visa, and they definitely have terrible customer service.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: IMServices sucks

I have ordered from them before, and I agree they suck major!
    On top of that their DeskCNC (that I use to have sucks too) hasn't been updated in forever. It is basically a dead system they still charge for.
    Because of them I have a new rule of thumb. If your website is stuck in the 1990s early 2000s that means you are not innovative, and I will find someone that cares about their image. If you care about your image then most likely you care about your products. If you care about your products then you care about your customers.

Buyer beware is a good rule of thumb for them!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: IMServices sucks

They don't have any indication on their website that they are apparently a month (or more) behind on their orders, and they don't communicate with their customers. I've looked for confirmation emails, and I've looked for tracking numbers