Hello Guys,
I do have problem with positioning the ref points after battery issue. I do own PUMA2500SY 2004 with Fanuc i18 TB. It's one of the last Daewoo machines before Deawoo Doosans SY2600 change.

I own the instruction how to reset the reference points with 1815 parameter, clock gauge and almost all the stuff needed but I still do have one problem.
The problem is related to the Z axis, I did everything step by step and it worked for all axis instead Z...

Manual said that I should demount the HS-10 chuck and use the 150mm gauge assembled on the spindle nose. I calculated that the chuck itself with the chuck jaws equals about 157mm so I left it. The parameter 1240 for Z axis for my machine is 535mm (from the manual the whole Z travel is 580mm) so I subtract with that formula from the manual: 535 - 157 - 50 (the half of the turret width) and add that value to the displayed numbers. After that I change the 1815 Z APZ from 0 to 1 and turn off the machine.

When I try to ref the Z axis, it drives to my point and travels 2 cm further throwing a "Z+ over travel error". No matter what value you enter to the upper formula (580,535 etc) the axis always wants to go further.

Do You an idea what I do wrong?

Cheers,
Arco