Puma 300L with Alarms 2033, 2102

Thread: Puma 300L with Alarms 2033, 2102

Default Puma 300L with Alarms 2033, 2102

Having an issue with a Doosan Puma 300L. Just replaced drive and ensured the parameters were set correctly. Also replaced transducer on Chipblaster. Getting alarm 2033 Air or Coolant Pressure Switch is down. Also getting Alarm 2102 Turret Control Unit Alarm. When I look on the drive it is getting an OH Overheat alarm. This happens when the tool is going in to start a cut. Could it be the operating frequency is off? If so how can you set the frequency?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by maintenanceguy74 View Post
    Having an issue with a Doosan Puma 300L. Just replaced drive and ensured the parameters were set correctly. Also replaced transducer on Chipblaster. Getting alarm 2033 Air or Coolant Pressure Switch is down. Also getting Alarm 2102 Turret Control Unit Alarm. When I look on the drive it is getting an OH Overheat alarm. This happens when the tool is going in to start a cut. Could it be the operating frequency is off? If so how can you set the frequency?
    I would doubt it is a frequency error. The cause of OH could be incorrect function of a motor (turret index for example) I happened while moving could be the motor cable has a bad connection. Is the motor hot ? If motor and cables are ok suspect the drive transistors, remember, just because you changed a drive doesn't mean it can't be faulty.

Default Re: Puma 300L with Alarms 2033, 2102

Fixed the alarm 2033 but the 2102 Turret Control Alarm remains and when I check the drive it’s for OH (Over Heat), I was getting an OL (Over Load) alarm but after changing parameters now it’s just an OH alarm. I checked the encoder, servo, drive and all are running cool. I also checked the cables. What is really confusing is the turret indexes with no problem or alarm, it’s when I run a program and it starts a cut that the machine bombs out with this OH alarm! How could this be happening when the turret already indexed to the tool it needed?