Doosan DVF5000 alarm 2233

Thread: Doosan DVF5000 alarm 2233

Default Doosan DVF5000 alarm 2233

We are getting alarm 2233 on one of our dvf5000 machines. pretty sure we narrowed it down to be a sensor that is located somewhere on the spindle. With that being said i have been off work for 4 days because of this now. Instead of my boss letting me in there and work on tearing it down he is gonna let ellison drag their feet on another machine in our shop. I have been here for 3 months and we have a brand new NHP just sitting here not completely installed yet. How long should this spindle crap take them

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Doosan DVF5000 alarm 2233

There is a utility in the control that will show what is wrong in the spindle.
    If it's just a temp sensor or prox switch, it's a simple affair.
    One reason your boss may not want anyone touching it, is that it's a new machine and still under warranty.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Doosan DVF5000 alarm 2233

I am currently having the same problem on our NHP, not only can Ellison NOT figure it out, the Doosan Tech from California is having a hard time with it. Machine will run for about 10 hours and stop again. Please let me know what they did to fix the issue. Thank you.